Collapse
No announcement yet.

I seriously believe that Shane MOsley threw that fight and it was fixed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing Conpiratard's, you've got to love them.

Might as well tell us 'sheeple' about that 9/11 being an inside job.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      Sorry Shane quit and he looked completely fine after the fight, post fight etc.....with noit a mention of back spasms. Mundine by KO had very nice odds like 11-1 and I believe Mosley and Mundine and a bunch of other aussies made some good $ on this.
      was ****ing obvious

Comment

Shot Shane Mosley. Only came back for a pay day. He knows better than anyone he doesn't have it any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          2 guys walked in to the same eminem song lol. Some guy was self trained and had one win and like 17 losses. It looked like some backyard boxing lol. And I had to stay up all night to watch it then Mosley had back spasms like wtf. I feel bad for people who paid to see it since the main event went the way it did
          lol I feel for you staying up to see the card but here in Australia the PPV was costing $50 AUD about $45 USD. Can't really feel bad for the people who parted with their cash tbh - Mundine fights always sell for that amount.

Comment

whens the last time a boxer quit because of a back injury?

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS View Post
              whens the last time a boxer quit because of a back injury?
              When Ricky Burns defended his WBO super featherweight title against former champion Nicky Cook here in Liverpool. Cook threw a shot in the first round and pulled his back, he then jetted back off to run his bar in Spain with a nice chunk of change.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                When Ricky Burns defended his WBO super featherweight title against former champion Nicky Cook here in Liverpool. Cook threw a shot in the first round and pulled his back, he then jetted back off to run his bar in Spain with a nice chunk of change.
                Yep, that was crazy. Jim Watt was raging iirc

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                  Yep, that was crazy. Jim Watt was raging iirc
                  Jim Watt is always raging!

A mate of mine went to the Mundine Mosley "fight" and was all made up because his $55 ticket got upgraded to almost ringside.

Probably would have been better off sitting in the hallway.

The whole thing was an exercise to give Mosley a little retirement fund & Mundine a fake bump in the ratings.

Comment

Working...
                  X