No announcement yet.

50: "The other half of the money team didn't put up (their) MONEY$."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    And you're the ring leader Mildred. You had over 100 posts in the other thread standing up for Money May. By the time you were done in there you looked like the guy in your avatar
    oh yeah the guy who thinks hes cool by calling everyone "stan". And if you read i wasnt defending i have repeated it over and over that i will wait till after Dec 8th when JMM beats pac. That way the Pac crew you belong to can say how floyd avoided pac during his PED peak and how now he will fight him. Clown

Comment

That just means Floyd Mayweather jr is not really concerned about other boxers' well being other than himself. Man, how could you let Gamboa go back to TR if you are Floyd? So clear that Floyd the promoter is miles worse than Arum. He didn't give a hoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Already went through this. Many threads already made. But to include my 2 cents again, i dont care about the soap opera if 50 can put on goid fights then more power to him.

BS is getting worse than a sewing circle
        Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        And you're the ring leader Mildred. You had over 100 posts in the other thread standing up for Money May. By the time you were done in there you looked like the guy in your avatar

Exposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

Exposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          i already answered this but go ahead and side with "stan" and over 100 posts is kinda ridiculous but whatever there is a thread to continue this debate

Comment

Comment

i already answered this but go ahead and side with "stan"
              no sides.....just thought you were above the rest of us and didn't get "drawn in" to the drama....(based on what you had posted) but I guess we all the same aint we?? ahhaha

Comment

no sides.....just thought you were above the rest of us and didn't get "drawn in" to the drama....(based on what you had posted) but I guess we all the same aint we?? ahhaha
                no thats why i tried squash it right away so i dont get drawn in. Every now and then its fun cause thats all there is on hete but its to repetative for me. Same recycled arguments

Comment

no thats why i tried squash it right away so i dont get drawn in. Every now and then its fun cause thats all there is on hete but its to repetative for me. Same recycled arguments
                  100+ posts on the matter is not getting drawn in???

Comment

100+ posts on the matter is not getting drawn in???
                    i wrote that number was ridiculous but believe him if you want. Plus my posts werent all on that matter.

Comment

i wrote that number was ridiculous but believe him if you want. Plus my posts werent all on that matter.
                      I didn't see that post...but how many would you say you posted then?

Comment

Working...
                      X