No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Murray Rejects The EBU Title Fight With Sainte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Murray Rejects The EBU Title Fight With Sainte

Last month the EBU designated two official challengers for the vacant European middleweight title: Martin Murray (24-0, 10KOs) of England and Julien Marie Sainte (33-2, 24KOs) of France.

[Click Here To Read More]

So he'd potentially be the third-level belt-holder for the WBA behind Geale and Golovkin? Why not just call out Golokin? I am sure he'd be willing to knock Murray out.

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
      So he'd potentially be the third-level belt-holder for the WBA behind Geale and Golovkin? Why not just call out Golokin? I am sure he'd be willing to knock Murray out.
      To get his аss kicked? No, no, he'll try to get that paper WBA and will keep pretending like he's some kind of a big deal...

Comment

It's not a bad proposed fight but for them to decline it, the new opponent better be a contender. Bring Geale over and have it on the undercard of Hatton's return.

Comment

Murray is a solid contender. Don't understand the hate towards him. Just another good MW in a stacked division.

Comment

Why the hell is the WBA handing out another interm belt. Geale was supposed to agree to fight Golovkin by September 20th and they haven't enforced it and now they're handing a paper belt to some brit.

Comment

Good that Murray is trying to remain relevant at the world level, but I wonder why WBA won't sanction Murray/Sainte for their interim belt. Murray is #3 and Sainte is #5, no brainer.

Comment

good that means he can have a dust up with billy joe saunders and get beat

Comment

Since Martin holds the interim, doesn't have have to challenge for the regular now?

Comment

Working...
                  X