Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: I Schooled Khan Before, I'd Take Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook: I Schooled Khan Before, I'd Take Him Out!

Kell Brook believes he would stop Amir Khan if the British fighters ever squared up in the ring.

Johnny Nelson visited 'Special K' at home in Sheffield in Ringside - Ones to Watch, and quizzed the rising star on Khan, who recently lost his WBA light welterweight crown to Danny Garcia.

Khan has long been considered a future challenger to Floyd Mayweather Jr, but Brook gives his fellow Brit no chance against the American, who he says would be the fighter he'd most admire if he wasn't a pro himself.

[Click Here To Read More]

They're already building another big domestic fight between two overrated fighters.

Comment

What I've said all along Kell, told everyone on here who'd listen.

May as well stop talking about Khan now though, on to bigger & better things than chinless 140lb'ers coming off multiple losses.

Comment

Khan's fallen pretty far off the pedestal, personally I'd actually have a lot of respect for him if he came back against undefeated Brook. I know they're both annoying as ****, but it's a good fight.

Comment

Brock is exactly the fighter Kahn should avoid as the pledge.

He is fast,have good ring IQ,relentless and have severe power in both hands,Matthew Hatton got his chin broken and said Brock hits harder then Alvarez witch is a pretty damm heavy handed.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
            Brock is exactly the fighter Kahn should avoid as the pledge.

He is fast,have good ring IQ,relentless and have severe power in both hands,Matthew Hatton got his chin broken and said Brock hits harder then Alvarez witch is a pretty damm heavy handed.
            it's Brook ...Hatton said that for real?!?...interesting!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              it's Brook ...Hatton said that for real?!?...interesting!!
              Brook sorry

Yes he said exactly that in the post fight interview,I am too lazy to find the clip on youtube but should be there

Kahn have been exposed, and his flaws have become glaringly clear, He will get knocked out facing nere/or top level apponents from now on.

I seriously thinks he should retire, if he gets knocked out in his next fight he might suffer severe damage

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Khan has long been considered a future challenger to Floyd Mayweather Jr,
                by whom?

we're just making stuff up now? Just cuz khan has been calling him out doesn't mean anything. If that's the case then I wanna be put on record, I'm calling out mayweather on this post and would also like to be considered a future challenger as well!

Comment

Brook ain't all that himself, I'd still pick Khan to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Brook ain't all that himself, I'd still pick Khan to beat him.
                    I disagree bro. Brook is too big & strong imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X