No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER: "A Congressman? With The Worst Contract In Boxing History?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    God forbid anyone calls Floyd a walking contradiction. Jesus Christ.

You guys know it's OK to be a fan of his in ring abilities without trying to defend/justify/rationalize his out out of the ring opinions and actions right?
    ^^^^this...I find Floyd to be the best I ever saw...he's my favorite fighter but when I was working for ********boxing and asking him questions, we got into the biggest argument....I know Floyd is great to his fans but I think he is a d1ck at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      The thing about Floyd.

Brian Kenny asks him about some Tax problems with the IRS. And his response is, " I don't ask you Kenny about your personal finances, it's non of your business", I'm paraphrasing.

But then he goes on talking bout Mosley getting divorced and owing Jin money and Pacquiao's contract.

The man is a walking contradiction. But I'm still a fan of his in-ring work and will continue to be.
      Yeah I agree, if somebody sat down and actually did research of all his soundbites from the last 10 years, he is a walking contradiction. Its a good thing he has boxing intelligence because thats the only intelligence that guy possesses. He cannot formulate a correct sounding sentence to save his life. Very verbally illiterate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        The thing about Floyd.

Brian Kenny asks him about some Tax problems with the IRS. And his response is, " I don't ask you Kenny about your personal finances, it's non of your business", I'm paraphrasing.

But then he goes on talking bout Mosley getting divorced and owing Jin money and Pacquiao's contract.

The man is a walking contradiction. But I'm still a fan of his in-ring work and will continue to be.
        Oscar De La Hoya is also a walking contradiction. This is the same guy who said Manny's punches did not hurt him at all and he doesnt hit hard, then turns around and says Manny punches as hard as Mosley and Vargas and the other guys he fought. He contradicts himselfs all the damn time.

Comment

duckqiao is a dumb street idiot who's vagina belongs to arum.

Comment

Working...
          X