No announcement yet.

Is this the hottest fiancee out there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i think i follow her on twitter. can't remember her name. sampaio, maybe?

she's one of the best looking women on the planet, and she's at the absolute height of her powers.

you know your stuff. height is a staple of recruiting for models. 5'9"-6'1". you just don't find short girls with perfect proportions. short ones are also much more likely to put on weight in their early 20's.
    Correct, N.E. She's not even one of their flagship models, such is their depth of 10's.

I'd be more accepting of peoples reasons for Wlad banging Hayden if she had these amazing curves to make up for her height, but from what I've seen of her she's built like a skateboard. The pictures of them at Oktoberfest were hilarious

Guy needs to pick on someone (within 15" of) his own size man!

Comment

Her neck fat practically consumes the strap around her neck on her bikini.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Hayden is hot, she is built nice and thick, and has a beautiful face. I just think it's weird that he's like 40 and she's in her 20's. I don't know how long that will last.

I bet you her pu$$y smells like a fresh baked vanilla cupcake.
        You're kidding right?

Comment

She's decent...

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

Damn, Wlad is a lucky man...
            Yes he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              You're kidding right?
              No her legs, thighs are solid. I'm not saying she has a phat ass or anything but she's built solid. She almost has that like athletic build that you see in some chicks that like to workout a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Doesn't look like she flosses, yellowish teeth.

.5/10

Would not hit it.

Comment

Heard she loves the limelight.

She'll be out of wlad's life when he retires and no longer is selling out stadiums. She'll be back in Sanchez's arms.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    most of the planet's top supermodels are 5'10" and up. height, and people with long proportions, are something toward which humans are naturally attracted.

the victoria's secret fashion show is coming up very soon. in my opinion, it is almost always the best looking collection of women on the planet. they're all tall.
                    Pfff Supermodels.. over here Kate Moss.. and Naomi Campbell are the most famous and they don't look anything special..

That one from Transformers is nice tho

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      I'd say it's verging on paedophilia.
                      Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      Girl in my avi is 5'10. Girl in my avi > Hayden Panettiere. Most of the VS models are around the 5'10-6ft range.

Wlad is a nonce. Deal with it
                      Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                      Her neck fat practically consumes the strap around her neck on her bikini.
                      Damn sometimes I forget that this forum is filled with so called "ballers".

You would be like this guy if that non model, little girl who's "neck fat practically consumes the strap around her neck on her bikini" said to you: "Hey, let's fuck".

Last edited by Szef; 11-12-2013, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X