No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
    Funny how floyd fans are so confident but floyd himself... Now that Pacquiao might be damaged goods... watch floyd fight him.
    I hear that mang !!

I have not heard a thang about Mayweather coming out of his cave of hiding, have you ?

I figured he would have come out like he did when Pac just fought Cotto and try to get a fight right after to take advantage of Pacs wounds but I have yet to hear.

I reckon he will just stay in hiding while GREAT FIGHTERS FIGHT

Comment

Can we get one thing clear. This is NOT a victory for Floyd Gayweather. He's been too busy in jail and fighting with 50¢. This was a victory for Juan Manuel Marquez. He was the one in the ring he was the one that laid Pacquiao out. Floyd had nothing to do with this. All he did was probably watch the fight and released a breath in relief that the pac fight is practically dead.

Comment

I'm a Floyd fan but I'd like to see Pacquiao fight again.. But a little tune up not nothing big let him get back into the flow.. He should stay focused on boxing not all this other stuff going on in his life. I'm sure he can bounce back from this loss.. I don't know why alot of people are telling him to retire.. He got caught plain and simple it was a good counter.. They were going head to head on the scorecards not like he was getting a beatdown.. I wonder how his punch resistance would be now though..

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          I hear that mang !!

I have not heard a thang about Mayweather coming out of his cave of hiding, have you ?

I figured he would have come out like he did when Pac just fought Cotto and try to get a fight right after to take advantage of Pacs wounds but I have yet to hear.

I reckon he will just stay in hiding while GREAT FIGHTERS FIGHT
          Hey Man:

Have you guys forgot Floyd beat the hell out of JMM? Floyd would give JMM a rematch any time. Do you think JMM will take it. Hell no!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            You Pac fans act as if Pac won the fight just because he fought hard. Let me explain it to you: Manny got put to sleep by a guy Floyd toyed with. Floyd beat the hell out of JMM and would do it again. So Floyd would destroy JMM, JMM just destroyed Manny, but Manny would beat Floyd?

Arum knew Floyd would have put Manny to sleep five years ago, so he did not want to risk losing all that money he made off of Manny.

The only way Floyd is afraid of Manny is that he is afraid of killing him if the ever got into the ring.

I can say that Floyd would kill Manny in the ring. Once Floyd hit him five times in a row, Manny would go down and not get up. Jinkee would be crying, his kids would be left without a father, and you Pac fans would still demand a rematch.

Manny has been KO'ed three times and Floyd has barely touched the canvass.
            yet another troll who things A> B, B > C, so A >>> C....this is the many reason why mayweather does not want the fight becuz one punch can determine anything just like marquez ended his fight with Pac...it is boxing.

Though I'm sure enough mayweather will school Pacman in tactics, mayweather is scare of something like this occuring since styles make fights

Comment

can't say i'm surprised by their request

Comment

Manny is a God....he did his thing....he should retire or beat up somebody like Bam Bam, who's made to order for Manny, and THEN call it a day

Comment

Arum won't let pac retire until he says so. Pac is not done he is the same fighter who couldn't handle JMM in 2008 only this time he was careless because he wanted to win by KO. If pac was to fight bum after bum who was coming off KO's he would look great again.

Pac will still fight old man Floyd and Bob will make sure it happens before Pac walks away. Pac is elite and beats some if not most of the best out there. He's not washed up and he knows that.

Funny how "retirement talk" is pacterds way of saying "Yes Pac gets beat by Floyd, I'm sorry we were completely wrong and we humbly admit this from the bottom of our little hearts but we never want to see it happen, so pac just needs to retire and NOW I see exactly why Bob Arum has been reluctant to make the fight".

Comment

It's hard for people to understand that Manny more than likely won't be the same. That was a devastating, highlight reel KO that he suffered. Look no further than the recent case of Paul Williams, and Hatton, Jermain Taylor, and even Roy Jones before that. Everyone that wants him to fight on needs to realize they are seriously pushing him into harm's way. It would be sad to ruin an icon that has so many aspirations outside of the world of boxing.

Comment

Devastating loss for him and his chin could be damaged but the truth is that he was beating Marquez until he made the mistake
                      Honestly don't see him ever getting back to the top but he is far from finished
                      I was rooting for Marquez and delighted he won and in devastating fashion but Manny went out on his shield and shouldn't be ridiculed by fans
                      No fighter who gets ko'd should be laughed at.Its a tough sport and these fighters make it what it is

Comment

Working...
                      X