No announcement yet.

Is Vince McMahon racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    There hasn't been a black wrestler that can pull the numbers. The Rock did so well because of his personality and how he was portrayed. Booker was another but he didn't have long lasting style or persona.

The WWE is an industry which thrives off its audience (largely white) of rednecks from south America and the chavs of the known world.

Unless there is a monkey doing good party tricks, they wouldn't be liking it. Times are changing nowso who knows what may come in the future. Maybe a thread about there being no Chinese WWE champion.
    i've always wondered about this lovely combination. you got these english chavs talking trash on dumb fat yanks all day but at night they're tucked in their mick foley snuggies being entertained by a program specifically made for dumb fat yanks. interesting juxtaposition, innit?

Comment

Last edited by A.K.A; 10-07-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Comment

The epic mullet.

These guys used to give the Road Warriors the bidness in the NWA days.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post

Good shout on the Bam Bam, Vader team. Those two were some beasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                yes indeed. and watching the phucking roseanne marathon. i'm about to go out and jump some rope.

did you put in work on a turkey and stuffing?

Comment

bam bam bigelow scared me when i was little. didn't know why cause he wasn't even meant to be scary. undertaker's gimmick was supposed to be scary but it didn't bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Good shout on the Bam Bam, Vader team. Those two were some beasts.
                    I used to get all the wrestling mags back in the day, I never got to see them in action. 2 of my favorites all time though.

Comment

I used to get all the wrestling mags back in the day, I never got to see them in action. 2 of my favorites all time though.
                      I think I remember one of the mags, Pro Wrestling Illustrated or something. The big match up was Hogan vs Flair. It was Pac-Mayweather type hate, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X