No announcement yet.

Ortiz trashtalk is fake, annoying, lame, trying hard, pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz trashtalk is fake, annoying, lame, trying hard, pathetic

this coming from a quitter.. i rather he keep his mouth shut and be humble.. and let his fist do the talking..

You shut ur mouth puto.If this motivates him so be it.As long as he puts
    up good fights,I dont care if hes humble or a dlck

Comment

If the Berto fight never happened Id agree... But that man was possessed that night and would not be denied.. He doesnt come off right, but I think he means what he says... Any man can redeem himself.. He has.

Comment

I think Mayweather beats Ortiz easily but can you imagine if Ortiz backs up his words and beats Mayweather convincingly?

Yes it's all "TALK" right now but it will be interesting to see what Ortiz can do on fight night.

Comment

ortiz trashed talked b4 the berto fight didnt he???? and he went ham on his ass. i think he will do the same vs floyd. win or lose.

Comment

as long as you buy the fight

Comment

This is Ortiz's first time really trying to sell a fight. He only 24 so hes still a kid basically. He has to trash talk to motivate himself so I see no problem with it

Comment

ortiz is fake on 24/7 temo was sayin how his mom got on her knees and said what would u do if i left then she got on the bus and left but vic says "we got home from school my mom was gone wtf ???

Comment

It's over the top in my opinion, really starting to find him annoying, I'm glad Floyd is gonna whoop his ass next.

Comment

I see what you mean. It's not 100% genuine and I'd have an easier time rooting for him if he didnt talk as much, or if he at least was convinced that he felt the way his words suggested he did.

Comment

Working...
                    X