Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The limited knowledge of a poster we know really well.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    What is it I don't know? You mentioned this on a comments thread from the main page on a Pavlik-Williams story a couple days ago. I remember it vividly.
    And who said , that I didnt said that you moron?

Comment

Comment

For the record............pwilliams chin was just crack by a juniormiddleweight...........and hes not the slickest fighter out there

Comment

Originally posted by struglerer View Post
          For the record............pwilliams chin was just crack by a juniormiddleweight...........and hes not the slickest fighter out there
          By a featherfisted JMW at MW

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            I'm not saying you don't have a right to your opinion. I just strongly disagree with you.

Comment

You know I could honestly not give less of a **** about people's boxing knowledge or lack thereof, I just wish people on here weren't so obnoxious all the time.

Comment

Thats his opinion and to be fair, it isnt completely farfetched or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                  I'm not saying you don't have a right to your opinion. I just strongly disagree with you.
                  Just because you disagree with someone doesnt mean that other person have less Knowledge than you.

Your Thread is a epic fail and you are looking like a dumbass!!!

Comment

It's just his opinion plus you could make the argument..

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      Cotto >>>> Mosley>>>>>>>Margarito>>>>>>Cotto

Styles make fights you idiot!!!!
                      Cotto over Margarito based on speculation LOL......

You bitches are now accusing Manny for using roids during the Cotto fight, because of his current stands on this blood test fiasco.

Well I will accuse Cotto as a ***** and his admission that Marg put him to his kness fair and square until he mans up and takes the rematch.

Marg has stated that he would let Cotto's queer's wrap him and to show his not only looking for a pay day. Marg is willing to bet his purse. No answer from Cotto as of yet lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X