Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacroid might end up without a dance partner if he doesn't aggreed with money man Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pounding View Post
    Trust me Mosley works for GPP. If they put the Mayweather and Pacquiao fight to choose he would pick Mayweather because they won't have to split money with Arum so it all stays in house.

Roach wants to face Marquez at 145! WTF is that dude? And trust me a third Pacquiao-Marquez fight would not get 1 million ppv buys. Their second one bearly got 400K and after seeing how bad Marquez looks over 135 and the way Mayweather handle him a third fight is going to suck.
    Too bad unlike Floyd Mosley cares more about legacy than money.

Mosley/Pacquiao would be for the undisputed and lineal welterweight championship, #1 p4p ranking, and a bigger piece of the pie than Floyd's enormous ego would be willing to split with Mosley.

Mosley/Mayweather would just be to shut Floyd's bigass mouth up.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Floyd fought Marquez at 147, WTF is that dude?
      Floyd weigh in 146 last time I check and is not like that 1-2 pounds will matter because Marquez would have to fight once again at WW were he sucks and Pacroid would abuse him. If Pacquiao is man enough he would go to 135 to fight Marquez because at 145 it would be stupid.

Comment

Trust me Mosley works for GPP. If they put the Mayweather and Pacquiao fight to choose he would pick Mayweather because they won't have to split money with Arum so it all stays in house.

Roach wants to face Marquez at 145! WTF is that dude? And trust me a third Pacquiao-Marquez fight would not get 1 million ppv buys. Their second one bearly got 400K and after seeing how bad Marquez looks over 135 and the way Mayweather handle him a third fight is going to suck.
        I trust you dude, you were quite correct Mosley will fight floyd.

THE PROBLEM IS FLOYD WILL DUCK MOSLEY TOO HE'LL DEMAND 90-10 ON THE PURSE SO THAT'S HIS EXCUSE!

Talk about cowardice...what a ****.ing shame.

Comment

pacroid
          Haha

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
            GPP - Golden ***** Promotions?
            Is that what they're calling him now? Oscar The Golden ***** De La Hoya?

Comment

Floyd weigh in 146 last time I check and is not like that 1-2 pounds will matter because Marquez would have to fight once again at WW were he sucks and Pacroid would abuse him. If Pacquiao is man enough he would go to 135 to fight Marquez because at 145 it would be stupid.
              So it's okay for Floyd to fight Marquez at 146, but Pac can't fight him at 145?..........dude?

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                Too bad unlike Floyd Mosley cares more about legacy than money.

Mosley/Pacquiao would be for the undisputed and lineal welterweight championship, #1 p4p ranking, and a bigger piece of the pie than Floyd's enormous ego would be willing to split with Mosley.

Mosley/Mayweather would just be to shut Floyd's bigass mouth up.
                I stop reading right there. You probably have no idea who Shane Mosley is.

Comment

I stop reading right there. You probably have no idea who Shane Mosley is.
                  Shane mosley: "pacquiao is a real welterweight...i'll fight him in april"

http://fighthype.com/pages/content6267.html

So much for your assumption.

Game, set, match

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    So it's okay for Floyd to fight Marquez at 146, but Pac can't fight him at 145?..........dude?
                    I never in my post gave credit to Mayweather for fighting Marquez at WW but we did find out he sucks at the weight so why would Pacroid face him? To destroy him? WTF he gain by doing that at 145 or even 140?

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                      GPP - Golden ***** Promotions?

I guess it was created specifically for ***** fighters.
                      hahaha.. you made me laugh on that..

Comment

Working...
                      X