Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao to me won marquez 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess at this point now it doesn't really matter who won the fights, but what matters is that Marquez is capable of beating Pacquiao. Marquez could win the trilogy bout with Pacquiao and it won't settle anything.

The only thing some fans want people to recognize is that Marquez is just as good as pacquiao or was, cause Marquez is much older now.
    He might not be able to beat bigger guys now like Pacquiao has, because of his age, but at 130 he was just as good as Pacquiao in a different kind of way.IMO

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
      lol i wish.. i'd let Don King or Golden boy buy me out ANYDAY for the right Price =]
      XD and then don king will screw you over. >_<

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
        ya he is just tryna hype Marquez up more. I remember a couple years back when Mayweather was saying the Pacquiao was the truth. But i hate when Fans come on here and Say Marquez CLEARLY won the both fights when it seems they dont use the KD's on their scorecards. in the first fight their is no way Marquez won more then 7 rounds. and I had the 2nd fight 6 rounds each with the KD being the difference.
        Floyd interview 3 years ago:

on the marqez brothers...""Both of the Marquez brothers (Rafael & Juan Manuel), they're both good boxers, but one -- is it the older one? -- he's the truth. The truth. Total package. He probably right behind me as the best fighter pound-for-pound"

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          I had Pacquiao winning both. Floyd seems to have changed his stance on this anyway. Originally he said something like "How can a guy get knocked down three times and then end up winning?".

But now he's saying Marquez beat Manny twice? If he's really saying that, he's probably trying to make Marquez look better and to make the public think he's fighting a more dangerous opponent.

BTW, Floyd has always been a Pacquiao fan. If he ever says anything negative about Manny, I wouldn't believe a word.

sad thing is that most of his stans dont even know it

Comment

Working...
          X