Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i was watching some mmgay last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bickering that commentators for both MMA and Boxing are responsible for the "feud" between the sports. Some of the **** MMA commentators say about boxing (and vise versa) is simply antagonistic and ******ed.

"Nick Diaz boxes better than most boxers" is a ******ed fucking comment and he should be shot for saying that. It's laughable really.

Idiots like that are the reason why a lot of boxing fans don't want anything to do with MMA. The feud is played out IMO.

Comment

how much does nick diaz weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by Psychopath Loc View Post
        Wtf are you improving their ratings for ?

Don't tell me you're going faggot on us.
        it was a re run

i dont think this affects their ratings. either way, i couldnt care less about ratings

like i said - i had absolutely nothing better to do

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
          was i saying that?

no

learn how to read you ****ing moron
          LOL at you calling me a moron.
          You said you never heard of him, no **** you havent you dont watch MMA and he isnt an elite pro boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            I think he fights at MW normally 185, but if he fought Shamrock it was probably at LHW, 205.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              The bickering that commentators for both MMA and Boxing are responsible for the "feud" between the sports. Some of the **** MMA commentators say about boxing (and vise versa) is simply antagonistic and ******ed.

"Nick Diaz boxes better than most boxers" is a ******ed fucking comment and he should be shot for saying that. It's laughable really.

Idiots like that are the reason why a lot of boxing fans don't want anything to do with MMA. The feud is played out IMO.
              i find it almost offensive hearing **** about boxing from MMA - its sickening. it definitely plays a part in my dislike for the sport

not sure. i believe his fight with shamrock was at a catchweight of 170

Comment

He has fought as low as 160, as high as 185. Originally made his name at 170.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                  LOL at you calling me a moron.
                  You said you never heard of him, no **** you havent you dont watch MMA and he isnt an elite pro boxer.
                  i watch boxing not "elite pro boxers" and i still havent heard of him

Comment

i find it almost offensive hearing **** about boxing from MMA - its sickening. it definitely plays a part in my dislike for the sport

not sure. i believe his fight with shamrock was at a catchweight of 170
                    So Jim Lampley has said disrespectful **** about MMA, its all childish any way you slice it.
                    Also 170 isnt a catchweight in MMA. You dont know what your talking about.

Comment

i watch boxing not "elite pro boxers" and i still havent heard of him
                      I didnt mean elite as in a P4P fighter, I mean the guy was never even a TV fighter. I am sure I could list hundreds of pro boxers you havent heard of.
                      And regardless, calling me a "****ing moron" was pretty uncalled for, dont you think?

Comment

Working...
                      X