Comments Thread For: Dan Goossen, Respected Promoter, Passes Away at 64

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    No...just a piece of shlt! :ANWOD:
    If not being saddened by the death of a person I don't know makes me a piece of ****. What does genuinely hating a persoon you don't know make you?

Comment

No...just a piece of shlt! :ANWOD:
      If not being saddened by the death of a person I don't know makes me a piece of ****. What does genuinely hating a persoon you don't know make you?

Comment

• sad news. gossen was a truly good man who did a lot of good for the sport of boxing. he will be missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          Que fake condolences for a person whom wasn't thought about by the majority of people here until he died.
          You put those things to the side. He has a family and was a part of boxing for a long time

Comment

• Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
            You know what would be a good way of sho. wing how little you care that he died?

Not spending a day posting repeatedly about how little you care that he died.

Get a life boy. Go back to your usual racial-rooting posts.
            I msde one f.uck'n post about how this affects the Ward situation and ya'll f@gg0t muf.uckaz acted I committed murder.

BTW, I'm at work. So there's no way I spend "all day" posting ****. I'm not some punk ass desk jockey sitting behind a computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              When someone dies, it is customary to either say something positive or encouraging about them or keep your mouth shut! It is obvious thaerr rt your parents or whoever raised you did not provide you with basic home training, so you should simply stay off this thread and keep your mouth shut!
              My folks taught me to be sympathetic towards the loved ones of these deceased. Not towards a bunch of ass clowns that the deceased wouldn't have pissed on if they were on fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                If you're speaking of Floyd...well then Like yourself, he is a piece of human shlt.
                I think Ward himself who is in battle with him(Dan) gave him props for being a kind loving father and husband and all around good human being.
                Unlike Floyd who beats his wife and all his women if front of his kids...even party and do drugs in front of them. Not to mention a lying sack of shlt. Who supports Ray Rice. (let me guess You do too) I bet if it was Drew Breeze you wouldn't would you? Or if it were not Goossen and way Haymon you would be sadden tremendously. We all know why you dont care. Just be a man and say it. Instead of a fuking coward scared of getting banned from a web site. But then again...im talking to a guy who openly admits having sex with men while he was in prison!
                Last edited by PAC-BOY; 09-30-2014, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  You put those things to the side. He has a family and was a part of boxing for a long time
                  The sadness and outrage here are still unwarranted;its like everyone is trying to make a damn PR statement.

Comment

If you're speaking of Floyd...well then Like yourself, he is a piece of human shlt.
                    I think Ward himself who is in battle with him(Dan) gave him props for being a kind loving father and husband and all around good human being.
                    Unlike Floyd who beats his wife and all his women if front of his kids...even party and do drugs in front of them. Not to mention a lying sack of shlt. Who supports Ray Rice. (let me guess You do too) I bet if it was Drew Breeze you wouldn't would you? Or if it were not Goossen and way Haymon you would be sadden tremendously. We all know why you dont care. Just be a man and say it. Instead of a fuking coward scared of getting banned from a web site. But then again...im talking to a guy who openly admits having sex with men while he was in prison!
                    Again it all comes back to Floyd for you. What will life be for you when he leaves boxing?

Comment

• Everyone just needs to chill the fuk out.....

Comment

Working...
                      X