Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Guerrero a possibility for November??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    What Act? I only speak unbiased truth

here is the proof dude.

seriously dude. shut up. you're annoying.

you know what you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      seriously dude. shut up. you're annoying.

you know what you're doing.
      I am a Pacman fan dude, but I call it how I see it.

I called it straight up I said JMM would knock Pacman out cold with the same right hand he drop his sparmate with and it happened, it was bittersweet but I wasn't surprised, also my predictions are almost always right, I remember telling someone at my work that Danny Garcia would beat Lucas Mattysse they laughed, I also said that Lucas would KO Mike Dallas, also that Bradley will out box Marquez, and so on.

Here are facts

Rios fought the wrong fight, if he fought aggressive like Bradley he would have knocked Pac out, instead he fought like Canelo and tried to out box Pac, and Pac put on a masterful performance but Rios cost himself the fight he could have KO Pac if he fought hungry and ferocious.

Manny has a glass chin and no power above 140

Guerrero owned Manny in sparring, his sparmates vouch for him and even people who saw it said he did, and the sparring partners who sparred both guys both said Guerrero either wins or has a shot to win and hit harder.

Also at this stage anyone with power knocks Pac out, Bradley lifted Pac off his feet and he has no power.

Comment

I called it straight up I said JMM would knock Pacman out cold with the same right hand he drop his sparmate with and it happened, it was bittersweet but I wasn't surprised, also my predictions are almost always right, I remember telling someone at my work that Danny Garcia would beat Lucas Mattysse they laughed, I also said that Lucas would KO Mike Dallas, also that Bradley will out box Marquez, and so on.

Here are facts

Rios fought the wrong fight, if he fought aggressive like Bradley he would have knocked Pac out, instead he fought like Canelo and tried to out box Pac, and Pac put on a masterful performance but Rios cost himself the fight he could have KO Pac if he fought hungry and ferocious.

Guerrero owned Manny in sparring, his sparmates vouch for him and even people who saw it said he did, and the sparring partners who sparred both guys both said Guerrero either wins or has a shot to win and hit harder.

Also at this stage anyone with power knocks Pac out, Bradley lifted Pac off his feet and he has no power.
        first of all when a person says he is always right in predictions, i have an automatic reaction of mistrust toward that person and brace myself for succeeding bs. im sure team rios got a nice game plan the problem is they are unable to execute it. i dont know hot shot pacquiao is but pacquiao can beat the rios, the maidanas, or guereros. todays pac can always beat those to the punch, can always the first to get off his punches. pacquiao would have problems with the marquez, also of the bradleys. its just a style matchup.

Comment

If Mayweather - Guerrero was bad. This is worse.

I'd rather have a blow job than watch this.

Comment

Here are facts

Remember when Rios KO'ed Pac with a jab like you said?

Comment

What a joke of a fight if it happens

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                What a joke of a fight if it happens
                Jas who you want Pac in with next??

Comment

Working...
                X