No announcement yet.

Now, true fans knew DeMarco had no chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, true fans knew DeMarco had no chance

And wasnt very good to begin with, but we are being labeled as haters or something
    you guys been watching too much showtime or was it hbo? if you believed this was competitive matchup
    broner was like-1000 by fight time

Been saying it for the longest. Still gonna give him props for the way he beat him though.

Broner is a certified beast.

Comment

DeMarco was the #1 Lightweight coming off 2 good wins over Linares and Molina. Many predicted he'd upset Broner and that Broner hadn't improved since the Ponce fight.

Comment

He didn't have a chance because Broner as a class-A fighter. Give the kid his respect, he played with the #1 guy in his first fight in the division.

Comment

yah demarco was considered the underdog despite being ranked the #1 at lightweight....but it was still impressive how broner beat him.

Comment

DeMarco had no chance because Broner is just that good. DeMarco is a good fighter and was the #1 guy at 135 but Broner is a special talent. EVERYONE at 135 will get the same type of beating Demarco got but it doesn't mean they aren't good fighters. It's funny how people discredit a fighter because another good fighter isn't good enough to challenge him. It would seem like you would get props for making good fighters look like they have no business being in the same ring as you but their are always guys that are held to unrealistic standards.

Comment

I thought the best part was there were people saying if Broner trades with DeMarco, the fight will become very interesting. Well it didn't. Broner stood right in front of him, traded, and beat his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I thought the best part was there were people saying if Broner trades with DeMarco, the fight will become very interesting. Well it didn't. Broner stood right in front of him, traded, and beat his ass.
                true. ppl have a tendency to go back on their word around here though, click of a button and it never happened.

i expected broner to win like most ppl did, but i was very impressed with how he did it. i dont see how anyone can watch that fight and not be impressed with broner unless they made up their minds not to in advance.

Comment

Demarco is a good fighter just was made look bad by a brillant one those bodyshots made me feel sore

Comment

Jonathan Banks didnt have a chance neither

Comment

Working...
                    X