Top Rank shuts down Moretti's score Pac vs Vargas Total Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Rank shuts down Moretti's score Pac vs Vargas Total Punches

bunch of frauds.

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-08-2016, 03:22 PM.

video is gone..what was it about?

Comment

I have to say that I don't know what most people were watching with this fight.... I was watching it at the same time as a friend who is a big Manny fan... and even he was bemused with a) The commentary... who just talked about Manny the whole fight... talking about his career and stuff when Vargas was having success and then talking about Manny's success, when he was having it. And b) He was bemused at the scoring.
      He wasn't scoring the fight, he was just watching it and enjoying it.... I was semi-scoring it... I was just doing it in my head... and after the fight ended... I said I have it either a draw or Manny by 1 or 2 points.... so when the first card was read... I thought, yeah that sounds about right... and then the other two were read... and I just thought... that doesn't seem right. But I don't know... maybe I am wrong... I haven't rewatched it yet... but I do think this fight was way closer than people would have you believe.

Comment

Manny won but not 118-109, more like 115-112

Comment

A draw is impossible unless you give Jesse a 10-8 round.

It's either Pac won or Jessie won. I don't think anyone watching the fight could give Jessie Vargas 7 rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
            video is gone..what was it about?
            Not important anymore. interesting though that there are plenty of ''Top Rank'' video highlights of this bout yet not hit with copyright claim. I did a cut of all the offensive attacks, objectively.... one notices a 60/40 ratio of offense by Vargas... not saying Vargas won, but still, insecurities from TR..

the funny thing is I was going to do a video of cuts of them just playing ''chessmatch'' without punches thrown. it's about 20min of them both not doing anything... interesting huh?
            Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-08-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I had it 114-113 , 115-112 isn't a bad score either

Giving Vargas 2 rds is BS

Arums only complaining because they needed a fight to play out like Algieri to build interest to a possible Mayweather fight and Pac winning but not doing so in overwhelming fashion doesn't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                I had it 114-113 , 115-112 isn't a bad score either

Giving Vargas 2 rds is BS

Arums only complaining because they needed a fight to play out like Algieri to build interest to a possible Mayweather fight and Pac winning but not doing so in overwhelming fashion doesn't do that.
                so has Arum made a statement regarding Moretti's score? Of course ideally it makes the Floyd rematch tougher to make. Had Pac stole the Lineal again in Pac fashion then again, "in theory" it would entice Floyd....
                no wonder the video was flagged...I like how in other forums they call Moretti a racist and paid by Floyd..

Arum is a dumbass to continue stating Pac's lack of performance is due to being in senate office. How do u sell that to Floyd?!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  so has Arum made a statement regarding Moretti's score? Of course ideally it makes the Floyd rematch tougher to make. Had Pac stole the Lineal again in Pac fashion then again, "in theory" it would entice Floyd....
                  no wonder the video was flagged...I like how in other forums they call Moretti a racist and paid by Floyd..

Arum is a dumbass to continue stating Pac's lack of performance is due to being in senate office. How do u sell that to Floyd?!
                  I don't know

I know after the fight Arum was complaining about the scores but I didn't see a whitewash I thought Moretti Had the best score

To make a rematch as financially sucessful as possible Pac needed a Algieri type performance. The belts mean nothing especially the WBO, a organization that seems strictly a Top Rank, HBo & sometime Frank Warren belt. Fliyd already beat Manny for that belt and they stripped Mayweather of it before they even sent it over to him, It was almost as much bullsh.it as when they forgot to add Austin Trout to fight for the vacant, No ones going to buy a May/Pac because of strap, Pac needs to convince people that he's the Pac of old and Saturdays performance didn't do that.

Comment

whars fraud about it? the guy didnt own the footage.

Comment

Working...
                    X