Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is danny garcia the most overrated welterweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highly overrated. His resume is so suspect. Only broners is more questionable

Comment

He should have given Herrera a rematch and his fight with Bob Salmon was despicable. I wouldn't have minded a Matthysse rematch either.

Comment

He's neither highly rated on lists or highly rated by fans of this site. So he's not overrated

Khan is literally over the top rated. #2 WW for what reason? He should be like #10

Comment

I don't think so, not many consider him elite (and rightly so). He's not even considered a top 5 welterweight, most people have him between 5-10, myself included.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Highly overrated. His resume is so suspect. Only broners is more questionable
            whose resume isnt suspect to you? His overall resume is better than fighters who recieve far more hype on this site. I dont have to name names. you know who they are.

swift has a better resume than GGG, Terrance Crawford, another bolleyhooed guys

Comment

I think he has a good resume. I just find for the most part he wins in unspectacular fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                He should have given Herrera a rematch and his fight with Bob Salmon was despicable. I wouldn't have minded a Matthysse rematch either.
                A rematch to Matthysse?...for what ? he whipped his arse already...We all know what he did to Super Khan.

Comment

love how everyone ignores that OP said "welterweight", he isn't talking about 140 lbs where danny was the legit number 1. this being said his fight with herrera, no matter how you feel about it, shouldn't be considered since it was for the super lightweight title.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Who did Brooks defend his 3 title defenses against? ahhh huh...I thought so...Who did mayweather defended his title for his last fight? ummm...yeah....

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      He's underrated actually, so no.
                      His resume is underrated.
                      His skills are VASTLY overrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X