Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So today I got a new boss who's an American...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So today I got a new boss who's an American...

Well, I say my "boss"... he's actually really high up the chain, he's more like my boss's boss's boss. But let's cut to the chase... you guys know I only made this thread because the guy came in pushing his belly on a wheelbarrow.

Seriously, this Fat Yank was so fat that every restaurant within a three mile radius had a "closed - out of stock" sign on their window. Those two Earthquakes in Nepal? It was this guy taking a shit.

After this Fat Yank has the audacity to introduce himself and talk to us, he asks us if we had any questions we'd like to ask him.

Now, call me a pussy, but I just said "what are your plans for the department?" Ideally I'd have liked to have asked him with the works canteen had gone on emergency standby.

What a great big fat ****ing Fat Yank.

Fat yank boss > !! Anorak

Comment

At one point during his "team building exercise", he asks everyone to tell him "something no one else knows about you."

I thought wouldn't it be great if it got to me and I went "I'm on the sex offender's register for fucking three-year-olds... got any kids?"

Sadly, I confess, I just didn't have the balls.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        At one point during his "team building exercise", he asks everyone to tell him "something no one else knows about you."

I thought wouldn't it be great if it got to me and I went "I'm on the sex offender's register for fucking three-year-olds... got any kids?"

Sadly, I confess, I just didn't have the balls.
        if you did, you should have told him you only like to molest fat kids like his

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Well, I say my "boss"... he's actually really high up the chain, he's more like my boss's boss's boss. But let's cut to the chase... you guys know I only made this thread because the guy came in pushing his belly on a wheelbarrow.

Seriously, this Fat Yank was so fat that every restaurant within a three mile radius had a "closed - out of stock" sign on their window. Those two Earthquakes in Nepal? It was this guy taking a shit.

After this Fat Yank has the audacity to introduce himself and talk to us, he asks us if we had any questions we'd like to ask him.

Now, call me a pussy, but I just said "what are your plans for the department?" Ideally I'd have liked to have asked him with the works canteen had gone on emergency standby.

What a great big fat ****ing Fat Yank.
          You are a pussy a little one to be exact!.If you're any bigger you would have asked for a raise but a little pussy need a lot of pushing for them to ask even little things for themselves.

Have a good life bottom feeder,
          sincerely,
          An Emir, Khan underboss of Americans....

Comment

Working...
          X