Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner and Peterson training together (Pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good sparring partner for Peterson to prepare for Matthysse's Power and Strength

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    ^Don't know where people are getting this Broner is "Slow And Flat Footed" because that is not the case, Broner will have no problem keep up with Paulie and cutting the ring off

Comment

damn Broner looks strong @ 147

Comment

Originally posted by sicko
        Good sparring partner for Peterson to prepare for Matthysse's Power and Strength

Quote:

Originally Posted by HanzGruber

^Don't know where people are getting this Broner is "Slow And Flat Footed" because that is not the case, Broner will have no problem keep up with Paulie and cutting the ring off
        He can spar Wlad and his ass is still hitting the canvas on May 18th.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Damn, I really want to like Broner but he's making it hard just by opening his mouth or looking like a complete tool.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Look at Broner's stance, definitely gay...

calm down bro

Comment

Broner is the second coming of Floyd, remixed with a bit of Pacquiao. Even after he clears out 147-160, the haters will remain.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                oh ****............that looked like some vintage pac mitt work (the power and speed)

you know i think broner has really came into himself. he's a much better fighter then he was a few years back. it's almost shocking..............
                I didn't "believe" in Broner until the the bout where he beat Perez. It looked like he FINALLY came into his own style. He uses his up body to roll punchs and defend and he uses his slightly-wider-than-normal stance for all of his power shots. It is how he will fight, and how he will dominate the sport.

Comment

It's hard to believe in Broner when you just saw 5'4" Abner Mares jump up from super bantamweight and destroy a guy Broner lost to.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me. Peterson's a known drug cheat and has been involved in Floyd and Broner's camp.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Lucas is the underdog?

I love this pic. Future Matthysse victims posing together.

Nah man Lucas is favourite but i didn't feel myself Peterson was an 11/4 underdog

Comment

Working...
                      X