Comments Thread For: Juanma Sees No Reason Why Gamboa Fight Can't Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
    this comment would have made sense in 2010
    lol, yeah true the demand and peak for it has dropped alot but its still not too late though. As you can see from this thread people still want to see this fight.

Comment

I want to see this....Its a toss up for me (some of these fans talk of Gamboa as he is invincible)...he gets dropped by so-so fighters and Juan Ma is no so-so fighter.

(people quick to write him off after his Salido losses as if he lost power or something).

Im curious to see if Gamboa "toys and taunts" like he does with B and C fighters.

Comment

This fight makes perfect sense. Really hope it happens, both guys need to prove something since their recent setbacks.

Comment

**** this shet, I hope this fight doesn't happen. Can't get past how this guy ducked questions about this fight and how he let Arum deny us this fight when it was hot. Now that he has been humbled and KO twice he wants to fight? Nah stay in PR and continue fighting bums mate.

Comment

I get why people feel they way they do and it's rightfully so, Juanma switched places with Gamboa now, Gamboa is in the drivers seat but I can't see why people would still be against this fight?

It'll be action packed and they both will get their biggest payday yet. Plus they both benefit with a win on each others records. Besides who else is there for Gamboa? If he moves up to 135 he's gonna be a midget in there.

Comment

i think it should happen

styles make fights

gamboa will always be a better all around fighter... but truth is he gets tagged and dropped.... and one right hook from juanma could change your life.... juanma is still one of the biggest punchers in the sport p4p

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                I want to see this....Its a toss up for me (some of these fans talk of Gamboa as he is invincible)...he gets dropped by so-so fighters and Juan Ma is no so-so fighter.

(people quick to write him off after his Salido losses as if he lost power or something).

Im curious to see if Gamboa "toys and taunts" like he does with B and C fighters.
                Juanma is so so. And he's so slow.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Dont laugh so hard, if that Farina guy or whatever his name is, put Gamboa on his ass Juanma can put him to sleep.

With that said, if gambo boxe smart without trading he wins easily!!!!
                  Ok let me get it straight...juanmas has been stopped twice while Gamboa has never been stopped let alone defeated but you see Gamboa as the weaker fighter!! Ok sure buddy......

Comment

Gamboa would blast juanma. if a slow as an ice wagon salido can hurt and KO juanma then gamboa will work him over.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      Gamboa chin and horrible work rate is his down fall Lopez knocks him out
                      You're on crack bro

Gamboa taxes that ass

Comment

Working...
                      X