Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez is Sold Out, Gate Over $10.5 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well congratulations to everybody that bought a ticket, you are an absolute nob head. continuing to pay arum for fights that we have already seen. well done. when will you lot ever fcuking learn. you will never see the best fight the best if you continue to fund this ****.

what was the first thing arum said after the third fight? a fourth will break all monetary records.

fcukin sickening.
    Last edited by shade darkar; 12-07-2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

That's great!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        I literally just tried to buy 4 together and they were available and then i let them go and got another set of 4 together in a different area. So its not sold out but still a good crowd
        I doubt you bought any tickets. You Floyd fan boys are trying so hard to discredit anything like you are saying this fight is actually not sold out. LMAO! Go and cry to the mountain or suck Floyd **** if that will make you feel better.
        Last edited by whirlwind; 12-07-2012, 07:57 PM.

Comment

So many butthurt fl0mos here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Mexicans and Latinos are single-handedly saving boxing IMO.
            True to that....

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
              I doubt you bought any tickets. You Floyd fan boys are trying so hard to discredit anything like you are saying this fight is actually not sold out. LMAO! Go and cry to the mountain or suck Floyd **** if that will make you feel better.
              Never said i bought tickets i just checked. And at the time yes i found 4 together multiple times. Tried again and now they gone. I even said going to be good crowd and in no way am i hating on this fight or ever have. So take your "*****" crap to soneone else.

Comment

I dont know how ppl are hatin on this

This is great for the sport and the fans

Comment

and the worst fanbase in all of sports is in here trolling and filling this thread with hatred

not surprised

Comment

Floydiots are fighting for anything like numbers. LMAO! Why not persuade your idol Froid to stop hiding and fight Pacquaio?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Mexicans and Latinos are single-handedly saving boxing IMO.
                      The Hispanics are so loyal to this sport and I love that.

Comment

Working...
                      X