Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    Floyd said he`s not thinking about boxing right now,Show me where he lied?I`m probably talking to a *******.
    Apparently he can get Ellerbe to lie for him. You can also toss in DLH in that crowd. And if you wanted to be specific about it, when you have a legal representative (in the case of Mayweather it would be Ellerbe) and they make a statement contradictory to the facts, then yes in court it would be considered a lie. Ellerbe represents Mayweather and does de facto speak for him as a result, as does Top Rank represent and speak for Pac regarding fights and their contracts. Yea this is boxing, yea lies take place. Here's my question then to you as your apparently a Mayweather nuthugger:

when actions speak louder for words especially in boxing, what does that imply. Is Mayweather's silence helping at all? You can proclaim to Heaven and Earth that Mayweather never said a thing but fact is what can he say: (1) talks did indeed occur and make Ellerbe his escape goat? say they never took place and look even more ridiculous (but spare the dignity of nuthuugers who will believe him even if he said he was the 2nd coming of Christ) or (3) stay silent and avoid the topic because talks did indeed occur? He doesn't have to say something to make it a lie because if talks never occurred he should have already said so. If logical deduction is too hard for you, I understand; I've been told arguing with a Mayweather nuthugger is like dealing with the mentally ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
      at this point it does not even matter. they have now jerked off the public so long that they have made a **** show of the fight even if it happens in the future. they went to far, and have potentially hurt a future fight by turning off so many people. i'm disgusted, and am not hyped for any of it at this point. i put more blame on pbf because he always has to be a little baby with all his bull****, and drama when pac was ready to make the fight happen. just stfu now, and make the damn fight.......or retire and rid us of all the scholl boy drama. oh well, what a ****in let down.
      absolutely rite...these whole negotiations have been a joke and most casual fans are completely turned off by it...its like when a team keeps losing and the fans just expect them to keep losing, ashame...this sport has much more to offer than just this one fight...but its a fight that EVERYBODY wanted to see and wont...people were hyping floyd to come back ever since pac put it on de la hoya...then hatton..then cotto, then clottey..now its margarito...its been overdue and casual fans are losing their taste for it...i still wanna watch it cuz its too legends and the best of this generation...at least we know why this fight hasnt been made tho

Comment

• Originally posted by figurefour View Post
        that's quite a generic statement by greenburg

he didn't say who he talked with, how often, or much of anything
        Lol.. It says there was a negotiations.. Don't need an explanation there. Are you dumb or what geez??? Floyd camp no nego.. Greenburg there is.

therefore, who was the lying ****.. Aaah wait drum roll.. it's the mayweather family hehe!

Comment

• Originally posted by figurefour View Post
          or perhaps i am new to the site moron
          and i have a 14" dick.

dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
            Greenberg and Arum are both Zionists. Who do you think Greenberg will side with!
            ohhhhhhh...

a new angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by fireman_ek50 View Post
              its so hard for these idiots to realize what happened...comparing this **** to movies like the da vinci code lol...actually dude said its more complicated lmao
              Its funny I was called an idiot by a guy who doesn't even talk about boxing on here lol

Comment

• Good now we know he ducked (as if we didn't know that already) and maybe both fighters fans can get on with their lives. Screw May for ducking Pac, Screw Pac for cherry picking a 154 title at a 150 pound catchweight. Both of these dudes are messing up. Looks bad for boxing fans period. SMH

Comment

• mayweather fans have left town!

and if they come back they wont have any credibility!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH, Im loving it!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Lol.. It says there was a negotiations.. Don't need an explanation there. Are you dumb or what geez??? Floyd camp no nego.. Greenburg there is.

therefore, who was the lying ****.. Aaah wait drum roll.. it's the mayweather family hehe!

so he could have talked to haymon's receptionist once

what's the big secret...who did he talk with...how often...was it a one time thing, or an ongoing discussion?

was there a contract?

i am not picking sides, i am saying it is generic...some actual details would have been nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Blooper View Post
                      and i have a 14" dick.

dick.
                      why you talking about dicks, ***

Comment

Working...
                      X