Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson: which fights would you recommend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dawson vs adamek and johnson 1 is a must see i haven't seen to much of his others.

i think his fight with pascal is gonna be great.

Comment

dawson just needs to keep busy. **** fighting on HBo all the time. if he can he should fight on versus or espn or foxsportsnet. dawson just needs to bide his time for some of the 168 lbers in the super 6 to move up

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
        His fights with Harding and Mendoza are not bad from what i remember.
        Harding was a decent fighter, I remember him giving Jones a lot of problems I will check out that fight as well
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          dawson just needs to keep busy. **** fighting on HBo all the time. if he can he should fight on versus or espn or foxsportsnet. dawson just needs to bide his time for some of the 168 lbers in the super 6 to move up
          I remember Toney doing a similiar thing back in the days, fighting a lot of non title bouts on showtime, as well as fighting on HBO. What do you think of the current state of the LHW division?

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
            dawson vs adamek and johnson 1 is a must see i haven't seen to much of his others.

i think his fight with pascal is gonna be great.
            I think it will be a great fight as well, maybe with dawson winning by UD

Comment

Working...
            X