Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pock loose in Toronto everone want to see it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pock loose in Toronto everone want to see it.

Monday, June 1, 2015, 6:04 PM - A pea**** that escaped from Toronto's High Park Zoo on Wednesday, and again on Friday, is still on the run. After keeping a low profile Sunday, witnesses reported seeing the bird around Toronto's Roncesvalles neighbourhood Monday afternoon.

The city's parks forestry and recreation department has received numerous public reports of the three-year-old, 13-lb bird.

It was last spotted Monday afternoon 20-feet up in a tree.

City parks director Richard Ubbens is advising residents to keep calm around the bird, and it may find its way back to the zoo.

"The problem is a lot of people have been gathering around it and it gets a little bit scared, I think, or frightened from all the attention," Ubbens told the Toronto Sun.

"So, I think the important thing is not to give it too much attention, not to frighten it too much, to try and keep it as calm as possible and once it is in an area where we can corner it, quietly try to capture it."

TORONTO PEA****'S WILD WEEKEND

The bird fled the High Park Zoo on Wednesday, before staff were able to coax it back on Thursday. On Friday, the escape artist managed to flee its home for a second time.

tazer that ****?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      tazer that ****?

Can't everyone's looking!!

Comment

i used to lead tours in kayaks when i was in high school. we rolled up on a pea**** once. no joke. i'm not sure how the F it got there. we were all baffled. we were in a marsh in massachusetts. i'm pretty sure that pea****s are native to asia.

it was one of the most visually pleasing sights i've seen. it's hard to comprehend how good looking this bird was. needless to say, i cleaned up on tips from that one. it was pouring rain.

Comment

if you want to walk by a pea**** without taking a second look, i wish you all the luck in the world. those birds are cartoonishly beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i used to lead tours in kayaks when i was in high school. we rolled up on a pea**** once. no joke. i'm not sure how the F it got there. we were all baffled. we were in a marsh in massachusetts. i'm pretty sure that pea****s are native to asia.

it was one of the most visually pleasing sights i've seen. it's hard to comprehend how good looking this bird was. needless to say, i cleaned up on tips from that one. it was pouring rain.

Pea and co.ck .....must be of Asian origin...

:

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              if you want to walk by a pea**** without taking a second look, i wish you all the luck in the world. those birds are cartoonishly beautiful.

Funny this site won't let you type it tho....
              anything in that line this site will censor it.....

semen
              dildo

just checking....

Comment

This is a fucking stupid story. Peacocks can fly. They are wild animals. It will go back when it wants.

The word "cock" is censored?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  This is a fucking stupid story. Peacocks can fly. They are wild animals. It will go back when it wants.

The word "cock" is censored?
                  yeah it's censored.. go try variation of words with c.ock in it

****sure co.cksure

***** willow pu.ssy willow

Comment

Working...
                  X