Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine Vitali Klitschko retiring now and....coming back in 6 years !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine Vitali Klitschko retiring now and....coming back in 6 years !!

I imagined that lots of times already: Vitali might retire soon. Let's just imagine he would retire next month or in 2013. He is now 41 years old and he already was retired for a few years. I can see him come back in a few years. Maybe both Klitschkos retire in 2013 and suddenly an american heavyweight will dominate again and we got another Tyson. And the american boxing world would say "yeah, during the Klitschko era the competition was garbage but now the heavyweight division is stronger than ever and our new (american) champion (whatever his name is) is fighting tough competition and proving himself against the best."
    And then imagine the years pass and the new american champ already has 20 title defences and pple say he is the best ever. And suddenly 6 years have passed and Vitali Klitschko decides to make another comeback. And beats the living hell out of the american champion and beats George Foreman's record as oldest Heavyweight Champion ever. Imagine. I can see it. I can see that happening in the future.
    And americans will say about then 47 year old Klitschko: "Vitali is a coward, he waited until our champion was past his prime, only then did he fight him".
    LOL

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    I imagined that lots of times already: Vitali might retire soon. Let's just imagine he would retire next month or in 2013. He is now 41 years old and he already was retired for a few years. I can see him come back in a few years. Maybe both Klitschkos retire in 2013 and suddenly an american heavyweight will dominate again and we got another Tyson. And the american boxing world would say "yeah, during the Klitschko era the competition was garbage but now the heavyweight division is stronger than ever and our new (american) champion (whatever his name is) is fighting tough competition and proving himself against the best."
    And then imagine the years pass and the new american champ already has 20 title defences and pple say he is the best ever. And suddenly 6 years have passed and Vitali Klitschko decides to make another comeback. And beats the living hell out of the american champion and beats George Foreman's record as oldest Heavyweight Champion ever. Imagine. I can see it. I can see that happening in the future.
    And americans will say about then 47 year old Klitschko: "Vitali is a coward, he waited until our champion was past his prime, only then did he fight him".
    LOL
    WTF did I just read.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
      WTF did I just read.

Thought the exact same thing. And ROFLMAO!!!

Comment

lol.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
          LOL
          Damn, you've just revealed Klitschko's treacherous plan. Now they have to concoct another cowardly trick.

Comment

Working...
          X