Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Charles Martin the worst heavyweight champion ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he freaking sucks.....probably is the worst i've seen tbh.

Comment

He has to be.

Comment

He makes Rahman look like Joe Louis, FFS.

Comment

Him and dentay wilder are on the same boat i mean who the **** have they both fought?

Comment

Haven't seen him enough to make that claim, lets see how he does as Champion. Not his fault his opponents couldn't continue what is he suppose to do give the title to Glazkov out of sympathy

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Probably but stop calling these guys champions, there's only one champion and that's Fury. All the rest are contenders until proven otherwise but even in that sense, Martins is one of the worst ever.
              True....as simple as it is, why don't people apply the same logic in regards to other divisions n fighters

Not matter our preference, the man who beat the man is champ.

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post
                I'm not including guys like Marvin Hart who have no footage of their fights(or very little). Martin won a title without landing a significant blow and has fought nobody until this "win". I'm not even sure he could beat a prospect like Ruiz or Brezeale.
                He wouldnt last 5 rounds with Bruce Seldon

Comment

lol, he might very well be.

But let's see how he does in his first title defense.

Comment

i don't know, but he has to be one of the luckiest champions in history, i mean, the way he won the belt was hilarious

Comment

I'm not sure if he's the worst ever because there have been some pretty bad champions throughout history. I don't think he is that impressive from the little that I have seen from him. One thing is for sure, the entire Heavyweight division will be gunning for him seeing as though he is the perceived weakest link in the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X