Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Maidana hurt Floyd when he can't KD/KO "glass chin" Khan!?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can Maidana hurt Floyd when he can't KD/KO "glass chin" Khan!?!?

All the people saying how Maidana has a "puncher's chance" to beat Floyd...I just don't see it.

Maidana couldn't stop or even drop Amir Khan..who supposedly has a glass chin
    Maidana couldn't stop Devon Alexander en route to getting outboxed silly
    Even the overhyped, lightweight Adrien Broner came on strong at the end and Maidana couldn't stop him

so how does all this possibly equal Maidana having a chance to stop arguably the greatest defensive boxer of all time?!?

I don't even like Floyd to be honest but truth is truth, Maidana is supposed to be this killer puncher who can't stop overhyped lightweights and glass chinned fighters?!?

Not buyin it.

Originally posted by KOKings View Post
    All the people saying how Maidana has a "puncher's chance" to beat Floyd...I just don't see it.

Even the overhyped, lightweight Adrien Broner came on strong at the end and Maidana couldn't stop him

so how does all this possibly equal Maidana having a chance to stop arguably the greatest defensive boxer of all time?!?

I don't even like Floyd to be honest but truth is truth, Maidana is supposed to be this killer puncher who can't stop overhyped lightweights and glass chinned fighters?!?

Not buyin it.
    I dont think the matchup with Floyd is a good one. But to be fair to Chino he was the first man to drop Karass, a big welter with an anvil chin.

He has power, he just wont be able to leverage it against Floyd. He's smaller and has less reach and is too slow for Floyd.

Comment

Jesus. So your telling me if floyd got banged on the chin with maidanas best shot he wouldn't be hurt?

Comment

15 to 1, before fight time would be 21 to 1, should I say more?

Comment

"Maidana wasnt with Robert Garcia doe"

Comment

How could Buster Douglass hurt Mike Tyson when he couldn't hurt... never mind.

How could Kevin Howard hurt SUgar Ray Leonard when he couldn't..... never mind.

How could Iran Barkley hurt Tommy Hearns when ....

Never mind.

Comment

throwing 120 punches a round helps his chances, but he's still going to have trouble landing on somebody like Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                throwing 120 punches a round helps his chances, but he's still going to have trouble landing on somebody like Floyd

Maidana stops throwing when you hit him clean, he didn't even throw 500 punches in the Alexander fight, i doubt he even throws 500 in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KOKings View Post

Not buyin it.
                  Only reason Khan survived was because he was literally pushing off Maidana, and holding. Even with all that bs he was going, Khan still got a career chaging beating on the 10th round, that 10th round was worst than getting KO'ed.

Comment

Here's how Khan had Arizza back than, today Maidana is the one who has Arizza just look at Pacquaio with and without Arizza. With out Arizza he can't even drop Bradley yet 2 140 pounder's drop Bradley Provadakindin or what ever and Nate Campbell I believe
                    Not buyin it.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                    X