Collapse
No announcement yet.

saw this quote thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life for every creature that ever lived is about doing WHATEVER you have to do to survive. We're predators, watch a lion kill its prey, We are 10x as vicious. If you're not willing to do what it takes you will slowly give up and die.
    Last edited by I Love Jesus!; 03-13-2014, 10:26 PM.

Comment

When you get your paper dog **** chin clipped in life you have to get up off the figurative canvas and find a way to jab and hug your way to a boring UD sometimes. This is why Wlad is one of my inspirations when things go wrong, he could have quit after the Brewster loss or just let flashbacks in the Sam Peter fight over come him but won and been winning ever since. Been getting up and hugging my way to wide boring decisions since I decided to man up and grow a pair and stop whining like a puto maricon in 2010. I have Wlad to thank for some of the motivation for that.

Comment

I got confused at the part about life recognizing evolution.

What could that possibly mean.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Life does not respect tears and complaints,it only recognizes that it has broken you,Life only responds to hard work,dedication and perseverance once you display that life recognizes evolution
          I hopefully upgraded it for you Larry.

People do not respect tears and complaints, that will only demonstrate to them that others have broken your (now questionable) will. People only respond to hard work, dedication and perseverance and once you display that you will progress in life.

Comment

What a dumb quote.

Comment

im pretty sure u only thought about this because you saw "hard work dedication" and im pretty sure you thought about mayweather. i mean it's the only ****ing way you would make a thread out if it since you're a floyd fan.

Comment

Working...
              X