Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters you enjoyed seeing get Knocked out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think my most satisfying was seeing Jermain Taylor knocked out. Not that i despised him its just that his previous performances on top of how so many people were talking down on Pavlik, combined to make that moment feel so good.

Comment

Tyson getting battered by Lewis, used to be a huge fan but his tirade about killing children etc etc was just crazy and made me really want to see Lewis KO him. I wasn't even a Lewis fan.

I liked the arse whooping Vargas received against DLH and for some reason enjoyed Manny whooping Oscar. I won't say I enjoyed JMM KO'ing Manny but it was damn exciting. One of the moments in sports 2012. Also liked Tyson KO'ing both Berbick and Holmes, vengeance for Ali.

Comment

More recently...Margarito by Mosley and of course Pacquiao...that was one of the best moments of 2012 and will be remembered through sports history.

Comment

tbh i dont enjoy seeing fighters get knocked out, i just enjoy fighters scoring KOs if that makes sense.

basically i enjoy watching the success of the winner, but i take no pleasure in seeing his opponents demise. although i realize you cant have one without the other, still i take no pleasure in seeing ppl fail at anything. especially when they put so much hard work and dedication into something. thats life but it doesnt mean i have to like it.

there have been a few exceptions, when someone talked a ludicrous amount of **** or is just a massive d!ck in general. mundine, ortiz and khan come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            That was sweet

Comment

I enjoyed every second of Mosley beating Margarito to a pulp. JMM's KO of Pacquiao was another one if my faves!

Comment

Roy Jones
                Wlad Klitschko

Hasn't happened yet but if it ever does put BHOP on that list

Comment

Cotto-Margarito I, Mosley-Margarito, Lopez-Salido I & II, Mayweather-Ortiz[After Ortiz had intentionally headbutted him], Pacquiao-Marquez 4.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Cotto-Margarito I, Mosley-Margarito, Lopez-Salido I & II, Mayweather-Ortiz[After Ortiz had intentionally headbutted him], Pacquiao-Marquez 4.
                    So you enjoyed the whoopin Marg put on Cotto but also loved the whoopin Shane put on Marg?

Comment

JMM against Pacman.

It's never nice to wish hurt on a person but I was really pleased to see Pac out.

Comment

Working...
                      X