Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik Morales talks Floyd Mayweather, Pacquiao, Maidana - translation from ESPN Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Because, that's how GBP work...What makes you think that GBP has talked to Floyd about Morales?
    you think gbp will talk to morales about floyd then go public about it without floyd's knowledge?

Comment

So then how come when Floyd says I'm returning on may 5th the Floyd fans say he's fighting pacman?? U guys just say just because gbp is talking to morales doesn't mean Floyd is gonna fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        First GBP matchmaker Erik Gomez confirms that he has been in talks with both sides. Now Erik Morales says that GBP offered a fight with Floyd to him.

If this is all rubbish, and I dont see why both parties would lie, Floyd best to go put an end to all this because GBP is making him look pretty bad right about now!
        No Gomez never said he confirmed talks with Floyd team or went to Floyd team with a Morales offer.

He went to Morales with a Floyd Jr offer...However, we don't know if Floyd Jr has co-signed that offer.

This is not making Floyd Jr look bad. It just people blowing up what Gomez said out of proportion.

Comment

Originally posted by lxs View Post
          you think gbp will talk to morales about floyd then go public about it without floyd's knowledge?
          Yes why not? They're still a new promotional outfit compared to the other big promotional companies

And, it was never said that there was a fight or that they had even talked with Floyd Jr.

And, for the love of God is not even Schafer...It's F'ing Eric Gomez. And, pretty much asked Morales if he would be interested in fighting Floyd Jr in May.

GBP did the same with Campbell, Malignaggi, and Matthew Hatton. They went to them with a Floyd Jr offer.

What GBP does is get names who are interested make a list and then give it to Floyd to choose. The partner of Nate Campbell who is in charge of onepunch confirm this.

Then Floyd does whatever the hell he wants. GBP doesn't decide shit for him.
          Last edited by jrosales13; 11-08-2011, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Yes why not? They're still a new promotional outfit compared to the other big promotional companies

And, it was never said that there was a fight or that they had even talked with Floyd Jr.

And, for the love of God is not even Schafer...It's F'ing Eric Gomez. And, pretty much asked Morales if he would be interested in fighting Floyd Jr in May.

GBP did the same with Campbell, Malignaggi, and Matthew Hatton. They went to them with a Floyd Jr offer.

What GBP does is get names who are interested make a list and then give it to Floyd to chose. The partner of Nate Campbell who is in charge of onepunch confirm this.

Then Floyd does whatever the hell he wants. GBP doesn't decide shit for him.
            Well, I heard after Mayweather's fight with Spadafora next month (Confirmed by Spadafora's 3rd Cousin's friends Myspace) that Morales is DEFINITELY next.

I've been here before...

Comment

why is everyone acting like this is a big deal? Its what is always done. You just check alot of different areas so you know where everything stands. Even Matthew Hatton said they contacted him about a fight when everyone was upset about that but they were never going to fight him. Its just what is done. They probably have contacted Spaddy also but theyre not going to fight him. If Arum didnt say anything then it probably would never even be known. It happens for every Floyd fight. They contact alot of different guys

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Well, I heard after Mayweather's fight with Spadafora next month (Confirmed by Spadafora's 3rd Cousin's friends Myspace) that Morales is DEFINITELY next.

I've been here before...

you're both wrong...its Matthew Hatton...i read it on fighthype

Comment

Morales vs Mayweather would be a terrible matchup for El Terrible (lol). With Morales coming up in weight, he wouldn't stand a chance againt Floyd's speed.

Comment

Originally posted by lxs View Post
                    Morales: I've been talking with Golden Boy and they are offering me Floyd Mayweather. There is nothing concrete nothing clear they are just seeing if we can come to terms.

straight from the horse's mouth. or is morales a liar too?
                    Who's the chick on the Avatar?... Oh BTW GBP can offer anything they want ultimately Floyd decides. This means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      you're both wrong...its Matthew Hatton...i read it on fighthype
                      Well, someone tweeted a friend of a friend of mine and told me the 'Little fella' is actually Abner Mares.

Considering the date is May 5th I'm inclined to believe him.

Comment

Working...
                      X