Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'ask Katie' thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why did you delete your message katie?

Comment

• Originally posted by self destruct View Post
      why did you delete your message katie?
      Because I only came here to say something not so nice, so I felt bad and deleted it. I came here to say that what they were saying on here was lies. I never received a Facebook friend request from anyone here, therefore it is impossible for them to have commented on any of my pictures (like someone on here claimed).

Comment

• I did send you a friend request, but you didn't add me.

What a jerk.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          I did send you a friend request, but you didn't add me.

What a jerk.
          I honestly don't recall that happening, but maybe I just don't remember. It was probably quite awhile ago.

Comment

• Shaun's teh one that found it, he said you added him. That was probably bollocks. He's a lonely ****.

Comment

• Nice to finally get some closure on this issue. I've spent a couple of minutes thinking about this over the past year.

Comment

• All those years of therapy, what a waste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                  Nice to finally get some closure on this issue. I've spent a couple of minutes thinking about this over the past year.
                  Yeah, yeah. I know you lot haven't exactly lost any sleep over it. I didn't either, but it did piss me off a little to discover that people were making things up about me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                    Shaun's teh one that found it, he said you added him. That was probably bollocks. He's a lonely ****.
                    It is bull****. I never added him or anyone else from these forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyawkward View Post
                      It is bull****. I never added him or anyone else from these forums.
                      I never said anything of the sort. He's making stuff up.

Comment

Working...
                      X