No announcement yet.

Sam Peter Vs Nagy Aguilera Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glock View Post
    even past it tua is better than sam peter.

just because peter gave wlad all he can handle doesn't mean much.

lamon , corrie and puritty actually beat wlad.

does that mean anything? no.
    Wlad is a different fighter now, and has developed a style to near perfection here he can land his very powerful shots while protecting his not so iron chin and also not gas out like he did against Brewster the 1st time......this is the Wlad who Sam Peter fought.

It was more Wlad's mistake more than anything that got him stopped by Lamon, he tried to take him out too early before he was ready to go, gassed out and had nothing to defend against Brewster's offense.

Comment

i disagree.

current wlad is just more protective of his chin , more cautious and throws less to save his stamina.

wlad even in his younger days was very well schooled. it's the great amateur pedigree.

wlad was more explosive , much more exciting in his younger days.

wlad and vitali get a lot of **** now but in their younger days they were fun to watch.
      So? Being more exciting is not being better. Current Wlad has much better defense and it's very difficult to get to his chin, so he's more difficult to beat, so he's a better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        I have to disagree but hey thats what these forums are for right.
        you can disagree but you'd be wrong.

tua is better technically than peter.

peter however is taller and has a longer reach and doesn't suffer from most of the disadvantages tua does.

tua doesn't get his head jabbed to death because he lacks skills. it's because he's a midget and have arms shorter than my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          So? Being more exciting is not being better. Current Wlad has much better defense and it's very difficult to get to his chin, so he's more difficult to beat, so he's a better fighter.
          wlad doesn't have much better defense now.

he just clinches more.

his problem never was his defense.

it was he punched himself out because of his stamina.

he dominated his fights that he got koed in except for the sanders loss.

he just gassed.

that's not attributed to defense , skills , etc. but conditioning.

wlad was better before than now.

now he just takes a cautious , low risk way to victory when before he wanted to put on a show and destroy his opponents.

Comment

you can disagree but you'd be wrong.

tua is better technically than peter.

peter however is taller and has a longer reach and doesn't suffer from most of the disadvantages tua does.

tua doesn't get his head jabbed to death because he lacks skills. it's because he's a midget and have arms shorter than my sister.
            You never know until they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Wlad is a different fighter now, and has developed a style to near perfection here he can land his very powerful shots while protecting his not so iron chin and also not gas out like he did against Brewster the 1st time......this is the Wlad who Sam Peter fought.

It was more Wlad's mistake more than anything that got him stopped by Lamon, he tried to take him out too early before he was ready to go, gassed out and had nothing to defend against Brewster's offense.
              thank you for telling me something i already know.

the guy said "sam peter gave wlad all he could handle" as if that automatically means peter is better than tua.

it does not.

that's what i mean by "does that mean anything"

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                You never know until they fight.
                i'd like to see it.

peter , tua , arreola

give the slow sluggers a little tournament.

it'll be fun to watch.

Comment

i'd like to see it.

peter , tua , arreola

give the slow sluggers a little tournament.

it'll be fun to watch.
                  Yes it would i think both beat the crap out of the nipple though.

Comment

wlad doesn't have much better defense now.

he just clinches more.

his problem never was his defense.

it was he punched himself out because of his stamina.

he dominated his fights that he got koed in except for the sanders loss.

he just gassed.

that's not attributed to defense , skills , etc. but conditioning.

wlad was better before than now.

now he just takes a cautious , low risk way to victory when before he wanted to put on a show and destroy his opponents.
                    I don't know what more to say

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                      I don't know what more to say
                      he changed how he fights to ensure flukes like brewster and puritty doesn't happen. (sanders just caught him. sanders has fast hands and is a southpaw)

doesn't mean he was better.

was his technique better now? did his punching power improve? did his punching accuaracy improve?

no.

what he did was just fight slower and took less risks so he didn't get tired.

wlad was very good and very impressive when he was younger. one has to watch the fights to judge technique and skill not W-L records.

Comment

Working...
                      X