Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Urango vs Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good fight,actually.Juan Urango is a very strong,relentless body puncher - he certainly wouldn't have drifted away from attacking Maidana's body the way Khan did.

Urango isn't any slower than what Maidana is,either.

Comment

this would be the final outcome, replace khan with urango

Comment

Earl, you're a good poster but this thread is trash.

Maidana owns him, stoppage round 7.

Maidana's heart is amazing. He has a good chin, and great power. His pressue would be too much for Urango. Maybe Alexander cracked Urango's chin too. Alexander could have taken his soul with a KO like that.

Comment

Decent fight this. Urango is built like a bull and is a monstrous and relentless body puncher who, despite his knockout loss to Devon, is still a pretty damned durable guy. Maidana, on the other hand, is just as relentless and whilst not as physically durable (in my opinion) has a massive heart and non stop aggression. Speedwise they're about evenly matched. Power edge I'd give to Maidana (whose one hit power is a tad overrated I think). Skillwise I'd also give to Maidana, who has a good ability to land shots at akward moments and from awkward places despite his lack of speed and orthodox technique. At this stage I'd go for Maidana by UD or late stoppage, but I think Urango would do a lot better than many people think.

Comment

Working...
          X