Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do WHITE dudes keep associating Floyd with some GAY stuff?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do WHITE dudes keep associating Floyd with some GAY stuff?

I've seen like 8 gay threads today alone. Why are you white dudes so obsessed with this gay stuff? One dude even had pics of a bunch of Floyds faceoffs. Smh. I mean think about it... A grown a** man collect pictures and photo shops them to look like 2 men are kissing... Wtf is wrong with that picture?!?!?! And its mostly those 37 year old dudes who are on their lap tops, laid back in their mothers/wife's lingerie listening to "its raining men" while watching man on man ****.

Some will think I'm being racist but I'm seriously not, I know its white dudes due to first hand experience, I play COD: MW 2 on xbox live daily and everytime a white dude wants to talk trash he says **** like, " I'll rape you" or "I'm gonna **** you in th a**". Why do they talk like that? That **** is gay as hell. And people on this forum are worse.

I think most of the dudes who are talkin that gay stuff are boy lovers. It excites them to photo shop flicks of dudes kissing and such f*ggotry. See, white dudes been gay since the days of ancient Rome. In fact, the greatest warrior of all time, Achilles, was actually a boy lover. Google it if you don't believe me. I'm starting to think its just genetically in them to be gay and talk gay. We need to talk boxing people, not f*ggotry.

Originally posted by MrInevitable01 View Post
    I've seen like 8 gay threads today alone. Why are you white dudes so obsessed with this gay stuff? One dude even had pics of a bunch of Floyds faceoffs. Smh. I mean think about it... A grown a** man collect pictures and photo shops them to look like 2 men are kissing... Wtf is wrong with that picture?!?!?! And its mostly those 37 year old dudes who are on their lap tops, laid back in their mothers/wife's lingerie listening to "its raining men" while watching man on man ****.

Some will think I'm being racist but I'm seriously not, I know its white dudes due to first hand experience, I play COD: MW 2 on xbox live daily and everytime a white dude wants to talk trash he says **** like, " I'll rape you" or "I'm gonna **** you in th a**". Why do they talk like that? That **** is gay as hell. And people on this forum are worse.

I think most of the dudes who are talkin that gay stuff are boy lovers. It excites them to photo shop flicks of dudes kissing and such f*ggotry. See, white dudes been gay since the days of ancient Rome. In fact, the greatest warrior of all time, Achilles, was actually a boy lover. Google it if you don't believe me. I'm starting to think its just genetically in them to be gay and talk gay. We need to talk boxing people, not f*ggotry.

Best part is, no photoshop was needed

Comment

They are not white, they are Filipino.

Comment

always gotta be a white and black thing...sad.

stole on him

Comment

that's a certain type of idiot, I think it crosses the race barrier. Remember Mike Tyson's great quote, "I'll fuck you till you love me faggot" lmao

Comment

i agree. i'm not gonna **** with the "white" part of your post, but i never got the whole "floyd-ellerbe gay talk," that goes on on the board. it's annoying. you would think, with the amount of posters on this site, ppl would post more thoughtful threads.

Comment

ur racist add me on cod mwf2 xbox live gamer tag is (revs wpk)

Comment

who ever said it was white guys who were posting them?? fail..

Comment

thats gay

i just got done reading an interview on fighthype about floyd and mosley and everyone of the comments posted called floyd gay

how gay do u have to be to be obsessed with another man who you will never meet? and then i log on here and you have *****s posting stupid **** about pacquiao...**** never ends

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    that's a certain type of idiot, I think it crosses the race barrier. Remember Mike Tyson's great quote, "I'll fuck you till you love me faggot" lmao
                    to be fair natas, that was after mike did his bid.

Comment

Working...
                    X