Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Martin Shkreli the biggest douchebag the world has ever seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    i'm thinking it is.

he said nothing in that interview that i didn't agree with. he's an asshole but then again so are we, and we're pretty fukn awesome.
    this is true.

Comment

He's got a major narcissistic complex, that much is blatantly obvious, and I'd certainly say some sociopathic tendencies stemming from that. He's just a bit off.

Comment

His Twitter is so cringe worthy

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          He's got a major narcissistic complex, that much is blatantly obvious, and I'd certainly say some sociopathic tendencies stemming from that. He's just a bit off.
          This is what blow my mind with people. You all diagnose these claims as if none of us wouldn't be "a bit off" if we got tested for a mental illness. The amount of people that aren't a bit off is slim to none. Most complexes and tendencies can be applied to us all at some point in our lives.

He's successful in his OWN way which means he did something right.

Comment

He's a bit of a dick but he's a boss lol. He can do whatever the Fuk he wants. I need to watch the breakfast club vid still

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/v...wT2kcK75nke45M

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Good for him. The guy may be a douche of the highest order, but Congress has no business demanding a CEO of a PRIVATE sector company justify how he sets his company's prices.

Of course he could have done what Hillary did when deposed and just said "I can't recall" over and over.
              awesome.....

its not illegal to be an asshole

Comment

He is the Tyson Fury of the pharmaceutical world.....talented, but completely whacko.

Comment

Here he is threatening Ghostface Killah with his "Goons" as he calls them. I think Larry might be the one on the left!!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    Gotta love armchair psychologists

Comment

Working...
                    X