• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toyota's are reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Good looking car, bruh. Well done.
      Thanks John. I spent a lot of time online looking at car forums, Kelley blue book sites...etc before i even went to test drive cars. KBb speaks very highly , especially at the improvements the '07 made to the Camry's.

That's why i choose to spend a bit more than get a Corolla, which are pretty awesome too. The $1770 over retail did it for me...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        Toyota's are reliable.
        Dam straight, bro! Toyota, Honda and Hyundai are the top 3 in this price range for durability. I seen guys that have over 300k miles on them, if you keep up proper maintenance.

I mention Hyundai because i hear new they come with 10 year warranty. That's pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
          Looks sharp Jaz! Those get great gas mileage too. Great choice
          Thanks my friend...I am so excited, instead of being out driving it, (it's raining anyway), i am here, at my online home, sharing the good news. My old '96 Monte Carlo was all rusted out underneath. I tried to start restoring it, but it was fast becoming a money trap.

i was pretty nervous every time i had to drive it. Engine was good, purred like a kitten, low mileage, but rode like a horse...lol.

I am surprised at how smooth this car still rides, for a 9 year old car. Like i said, she (the one previous owner took immaculate care of it.)

Comment

Nice one jaz!! I bought a second hand work car a few weeks ago. Suzuki APV.....let me know if you wanna race. I can do a 1/4 mile in roughly 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              Dam straight, bro! Toyota, Honda and Hyundai are the top 3 in this price range for durability. I seen guys that have over 300k miles on them, if you keep up proper maintenance.

I mention Hyundai because i hear new they come with 10 year warranty. That's pretty impressive.

that 10yr warranty was the final push that made me get one...i already had a Frontier lined up but when i matched everything up, it was close but i ended up with the Hyundai...love that thing

Comment

Congrats on the purchase, bud.

I had a 08 Camry LE up until about 3 weeks ago. As others have said, can't go wrong with their reliability.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Congrats on the purchase, bud.

I had a 08 Camry LE up until about 3 weeks ago. As others have said, can't go wrong with their reliability.

its a Toyota...you can drive to Japan and back and the sumb1tch will still run

Comment

jazz with the new whip! congrats!

Comment

I had an 84 toyota corrolla. My aunt bought it new back in 84 new. Then all of my cousins had it (4 of em). I flipped the odometer back to "0". ****in thing had bullet holes in it, dash was broken apart, but it ran like a charm til I got it impounded...

Comment

Working...
                      X