Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner to be fighting Emmanuel Taylor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    Two soft touches on a row. As in no Power
    Give him a break. He just got his ass handed to him

It's not a ppv, it's not a title fight, what's the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      This is actually much better than that fight.
      ...and that ain't saying much. Another Haymon blockbuster.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
        ...and that ain't saying much. Another Haymon blockbuster.
        "Al Haymon taking over boxing!" Fook if that's the case he can have it back.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Emmanuel Taylor was beat by Chris Algieri....:AOR: and Prenice Brewer came off a 3 round KO and beat Emmanuel Taylor:WORD:
          He also KO'd Victor Cayo same as Maidana and beat Karim Mayfield something Maurico Herrera couldn't even do.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
            He also KO'd Victor Cayo same as Maidana and beat Karim Mayfield something Maurico Herrera couldn't even do.
            Well, that's quite an accomplishment isn't it? Victor ****ing Cayo. The guy that gets stopped by every live body he faces. Wooooty Doooo.

Comment

I got Taylor in this one if it happens

Broner will get out worked, battered and possible stopped.

Broner really ain't all that folks. Paulie Malinaggi is his best win the same man who got dropped and robbed mediocre Pablo Cano.

I seriously doubt this fight will happen.

People should go back and watch Broners fight with Molina. Molina seriously couldn't miss with the overhand right.

I think Broner should keep fighting Amir Khans leftovers LOL. That's what he's pretty much made his career off of.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                Yup. Taylor is a solid little fighter. I see him beating Broner, he'd without a doubt get robbed though.

Comment

Originally posted by ElCuchillo View Post
                  I got Taylor in this one if it happens

Broner will get out worked, battered and possible stopped.

Broner really ain't all that folks. Paulie Malinaggi is his best win the same man who got dropped and robbed mediocre Pablo Cano.

I seriously doubt this fight will happen.

People should go back and watch Broners fight with Molina. Molina seriously couldn't miss with the overhand right.

I think Broner should keep fighting Amir Khans leftovers LOL. That's what he's pretty much made his career off of.
                  Taylor to linear for me....then again, Broner footwork is ATG....truly ATG... so nimble

Comment

Working...
                  X