Juan "BABY BULL" Diaz, comeback?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    He will beat Figueroa, mark my words.
    Hes 5-0 against less than A level fighters in his comeback. He fought 3 times in 2013 ans 2 times in 2014. I always enjoyed his fights with his mom screaming in the back round.

Comment

Alright he's had 5 tune-ups since his comeback. It's time for him to get a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
        Alright he's had 5 tune-ups since his comeback. It's time for him to get a big fight.
        Agreed!!! I think he does not have any deals with a network like he did in the past. Also who is promoting him at this point?

Comment

Probably fighting for the vacant WBO LW belt

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
            Agreed!!! I think he does not have any deals with a network like he did in the past. Also who is promoting him at this point?
            Top Rank I believe

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              He has always looked like that because he literally fights at his walk around weight. He needs someone to push him and those guys he has aint gonna do that...how do I know? Because we both attended the University of Houston and saw each other on a regular basis.

He doesn't workout that hard.
              Was it Juan that never did road work? Only the treadmill, I am almost positive that was him.

Comment

Juan Diaz is ranked #1 by the WBO at 135lbs
                The WBO also sanctioned a fight between
                #5 Stephen Ormond vs #9 Terry Flanagan as an eliminator fight
                I think the WBO will sanction a 2nd elimination fight and Diaz might be fighting in the 2nd eliminator he just needs to fight one of the top 4 ranked lightweights
                #2 Anthony Crolla is injured
                #3 Takahiro Aoh
                #4 Paulus Moses
                So winner of Ormond vs Flanagan fights Winner of Diaz vs Aoh or Moses for vacant WBO title and I think Diaz beats everyone I've mentioned above

Comment

Working...
                X