No announcement yet.

How Apple is destroying Android from the inside out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Tell me about it, I have the Note 2 and there's no way in the world that i can go back to a smaller phone. The S3 feels funny and the iPhone feels like a toy.

If you are going to switch to Android, i would wait for the S4, rumor say it's gonna be 5 inch screen with an 8 core processor and 1080p screen. By then there should be more phone out too.

i think the S3 size is good enough for me...anything bigger would just be too much to lug around

how is the Note 2? i heard it has a 5 inch screen as well?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i think the S3 size is good enough for me...anything bigger would just be too much to lug around

I've heard that the actually phone will be the same size but with less bezel to allow for the 5 in screen, but it's all just rumors

Comment

Originally posted by tHuGbOsS View Post
        Last time I checked there were thousands of free apps in the App Store, sure you have to buy some, but so is the case for Android's App Market. Other than that, the jailbreak for ios6 is taking its sweet ass time, cause apple cracked down on app piracy.
        True but a lot of apps i.e. watsapp cost...any app that costs money android peeps can just go on google and type the appname with a .apk at the end and download it then copy and paste it on to their phone..same isn't possible on the iphone.

Comment

The best phone i've ever own, it literally has everything I wish a phone had for the exception of a 1080P screen. The screen is actually 5.5 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            True but a lot of apps i.e. watsapp cost...any app that costs money android peeps can just go on google and type the appname with a .apk at the end and download it then copy and paste it on to their phone..same isn't possible on the iphone.
            That's real talk right here

Comment

i just need more...bigger screen, more capability

dont get me wrong, i have no problem with my iphone now but after messin around with my buddy's galaxy (and that was just the S2), im missing out

just the bigger screen alone is worth the upgrade
              Yeah, I guess it's more about different taste. I'm not too fond of big o cell phones. Hell, the iphone 5's 4 inch screen almost turned me away thinking itd be a little too long for my liking. I'm finally used to it and hope apple don't try going with larger screens for the next iteration.

Comment

Originally posted by tHuGbOsS View Post
                Yeah, I guess it's more about different taste. I'm not too fond of big o cell phones. Hell, the iphone 5's 4 inch screen almost turned me away thinking itd be a little too long for my liking. I'm finally used to it and hope apple don't try going with larger screens for the next iteration.
                Dude I've been using an S2 since November 2011 (was my first smartphone) and it was pretty different getting used to that phone from the W800i..the other day I was using a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini which has a 4 inch screen and it just seemed SO much smaller in comparison with my S2. Watching videos, texting, appreciating everything on the screen i.e. reading stuff was so significantly better on my S2. Honestly Apple will create a bigger phone imo, most people who have used a bigger screen will find it hard going back to one which is so much smaller. Imagine going from a 4.8 S3 to a 4 iPhone 5 lol the different would be HUGE, hell everytime I used my mates iPhone 4S I feel sorry for the guy because of how **** it must be for him to view stuff he has to put the phone closer to his face and **** lool.

Comment

The BB10 is looking like it will make a comeback in the business world. BB was hurt by the bring your own device craze but it's now looking more like the BB10 is going for the sales and retail market with the inclusion of encrypted transactions.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    The BB10 is looking like it will make a comeback in the business world. BB was hurt by the bring your own device craze but it's now looking more like the BB10 is going for the sales and retail market with the inclusion of encrypted transactions.

RIM really don't play much in the world of smartphones now and their updated OS is too little too late.

If they had been quicker to market with a decent touchscreen phone, they might have been doing ok by now.

The last showing of BB10 OS showed a lot unnecessary functions that over-complicated it.

It will be interesting to see how they fair.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      Dude I've been using an S2 since November 2011 (was my first smartphone) and it was pretty different getting used to that phone from the W800i..the other day I was using a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini which has a 4 inch screen and it just seemed SO much smaller in comparison with my S2. Watching videos, texting, appreciating everything on the screen i.e. reading stuff was so significantly better on my S2. Honestly Apple will create a bigger phone imo, most people who have used a bigger screen will find it hard going back to one which is so much smaller. Imagine going from a 4.8 S3 to a 4 iPhone 5 lol the different would be HUGE, hell everytime I used my mates iPhone 4S I feel sorry for the guy because of how **** it must be for him to view stuff he has to put the phone closer to his face and **** lool.

When it comes to size, sometimes having a smaller phone helps us guys with bigger packages. For instance, if I want to put my phone in my front trouser/jeans pocket I don't have to worry about my junk getting squashed by a big phone.

If you don't have this type of problem you are ok........I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X