Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JDS opens as a 2:1 favorite over Overeem...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDS opens as a 2:1 favorite over Overeem...

Although he's had over 60 professional MMA or K-1 bouts, Alistair Overeem was mostly unknown to the casual UFC fan before UFC 141. He had fought in Pride, Strikeforce, amongst other promotions, but pundits say until you prove yourself in the octagon, you haven't proven yourself one of the best in the world.

With this win over Brock Lesnar last night at UFC 141, not only did Alistair Overeem prove that he belonged in the UFC, but he also earned a shot at the UFC Heavyweight title currently owned by Junior Dos Santos. The two are expected to square off early in the 2nd quarter of 2012 and oddsmaker's have already labeled Overeem an underdog despite his quick win over Lesnar.

Alistair Overem: +170

Junior dos Santos: -220
    Sauce = UG

I felt the same way looking at Junior last night as I did looking at Brock.

Poor guy... Doesnt know whats coming yet...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Sauce = UG
      Gonna be good I happen to be a long time JDS fan so I gotta stick with my boy all the way on this one. Not sure what UG is>?

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
        Gonna be good I happen to be a long time JDS fan so I gotta stick with my boy all the way on this one. Not sure what UG is>?

Comment

lol, oh well. Make some gwap from that fight then. Ubereem will beat him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
            My bad should've know better what a dumb mistake. As for Overeem beating down JDS dont get all crazy just because Brockk caught a beaten we all know Brock aint ****!

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
              The Underground

Comment

If you're going to bet I'd bet early, I'm sure the odds will get closer as the fight nears....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  If you're going to bet I'd bet early, I'm sure the odds will get closer as the fight nears....
                  Im sure I will as you can see I bet on Overeem **** I think that was back in Oct. when we first about the fight and ill do the same with JDS Its all good to me.

Comment

Any JDS fan want to give me +170 odds? I'm ready to do a max bet on REEM

Comment

Working...
                    X