Collapse
No announcement yet.

top 10 heavyweights from 1990 and up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is larry a schizophrenic, cause one day he will be saying the klitschkos are awsome, and then talking **** about them, then saying there awsome, and then talking **** about them

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
      Lewis interview after Vitali-Adamek

"Nobody can beat Vitali"

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        ^^^^^ That's some serious menstruation going on there :allhail9:

Comment

I like the Klitschkos....but there is a huge difference between saying they are the best current heavyweights and the best heavyweights of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            ^^^^^ That's some serious menstruation going on there :allhail9:
            the fact is your a fu*k..

and wlad is defintely a top 10 heavyweight from 1990 up..

i would rank him fourth

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
              is larry a schizophrenic, cause one day he will be saying the klitschkos are awsome, and then talking **** about them, then saying there awsome, and then talking **** about them
              you have them in your sig and **** on them everyday.me..im just a complex man

Comment

the fact is your a fu*k..

and wlad is defintely a top 10 heavyweight from 1990 up..

i would rank him fourth
                I never said he WASN'T a top-10 from 1990 on......Key phrase: from 1990 on. 4th post-1990 is probably a fair placement although I'd say 5th with Vitali taking the 4th spot.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  you have them in your sig and **** on them everyday.me..im just a complex man
                  complex man?

You're a ghetto trash ex-con crackhead junkie who has no life.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    I never said he WASN'T a top-10 from 1990 on......Key phrase: from 1990 on. 4th post-1990 is probably a fair placement although I'd say 5th with Vitali taking the 4th spot.

Poet
                    klitschkso are probably within the top 20 hw of all time.... if you don't think so, do a poll, most people will say both brothers are in the top 20, or at most wlad is in the top 20, while vitali is 25-30

Comment

klitschkso are probably within the top 20 hw of all time.... if you don't think so, do a poll, most people will say both brothers are in the top 20, or at most wlad is in the top 20, while vitali is 25-30
                      And most of those people started watching boxing 10 years ago or less. You might as well poll a local Kindergarten about advanced calculus for all the relevancy it would have.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X