Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My appearance on Balitang America! (Youtube)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
    Kumusta mga pare? Here is my first video on Balitang America. They did a video of me for the First World Basketball Exhibition in Times Square, New York. I'll be on tomorrow also to talk about Pacquiao.

My part comes on at 1:02

Thanks ryan.Baka maging host ka na ng ABS-CBN sa sport.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Nice one ryan, damn you have trancended boxing and is now talking about baskeball and yes the recent playoff made pinoys excited about kevin durant but as lakers country almost all pinoy teenagers are rooting for kobe.

BTW, I watched GMA about three days ago and there was a segment about the pac-floyd fight, you were one of the people interviewed to give opinion, just wondering if you're aware of this one.
      I'm Pinoy, of course I have to talk about basketball too lol. Durant definitely made me a believer this post-season. I know there was a lot of talk about coddling him among referees but he proved that he is a clutch performer against the Lakers. The Lakers will always be the team among Fil-Ams though.

Yes, I'm aware that I was on GMA. I liked the way that came out.

Comment

props to you bro.. More breaks to you, para palitan mo na si Dyan Castillejo at Ronnie..

Comment

Nice ur the go 2 guy of PI media in the US keep it up!

Comment

i think it would be so much better also if he can cover filipino sports here in the US. i like chino he did a great job but more times people see him as pacquiao hugger. after pacquiao i hope he does all this interviews for the filipino athletes. also include dennis guillermo aka dsource that would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Nice ur the go 2 guy of PI media in the US keep it up!
              Thanks a lot bro, you know I always respected you for having my back pare

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt View Post
                i think it would be so much better also if he can cover filipino sports here in the US. i like chino he did a great job but more times people see him as pacquiao hugger. after pacquiao i hope he does all this interviews for the filipino athletes. also include dennis guillermo aka dsource that would be good.
                D Source, you mean the guy standing next to me here? That's my boy!

I have a lot of respect for Chino, he is a tremendous professional in my estimation and I would be honored to even be mentioned in the same paragraph as him. Not to mention he is a wonderful guy.

Comment

LUFET mo na talaga Ryan!!!

CONGRATS!! And more to come!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    before we know it, pareng Ryan will be replacing Kellerman on HBO
                    **** Kellerman, Aim higher for Kenny's Spot on ESPN!

Btw, Good job Ryan. You make all filams proud!

Comment

nice one homie!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X