Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who became a boxing fan because of Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who became a boxing fan because of Tyson?

I did and I still hate Robin Givens for toying with his head.

this topic really pisses me off

robin givens did not mess with his head, tyson was an absolute ******* of a husband and abused the **** out of her, typical tyson fan boy statement, blame the woman for tyson myriad of shortcomings

and i dont know how you could get into boxing because of tyson, thats stupid, he nearly turned the sport into an utter farce

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
      this topic really pisses me off

robin givens did not mess with his head, tyson was an absolute ******* of a husband and abused the **** out of her, typical tyson fan boy statement, blame the woman for tyson myriad of shortcomings

and i dont know how you could get into boxing because of tyson, thats stupid, he nearly turned the sport into an utter farce
      First, Gives did get into Tyson's head fuked him over

Two, Tyson created more fans for boxing than any other fighter in history

Comment

As much as I like Tyson.. Tyson fucked himself over.
        It was his own mental weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
          First, Gives did get into Tyson's head fuked him over

Two, Tyson created more fans for boxing than any other fighter in history
          no she didnt, tyson was abusive and horrible to her, it's his own shortcomings as a man that lead to his downfall, not robin givens

and no he didnt, ali did, ali is still more famous as tyson, and for better reasons too as ali was a man of integrity and a great fighter while tyson was a moron with no balls or stability

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
            no she didnt, tyson was abusive and horrible to her, it's his own shortcomings as a man that lead to his downfall, not robin givens

and no he didnt, ali did, ali is still more famous as tyson, and for better reasons too as ali was a man of integrity and a great fighter while tyson was a moron with no balls or stability
            For every man's downfall there is a woman behind it hahahahaha. Robin Givens toyed with Mike's head, end of discussion.

Comment

I really enjoyed watching Tyson at his prime, he is one of the reasons i started to watch boxing.

I'm brazilian and trust me, people here doesn't know any of the actual best fighters, BUT EVERYONE KNOWS who Tyson was.
              The last fighter that had the opportunitty of "staring" a boxing match at brazilian TV was "Acelino Freitas" but he changed his style when he changed his trainer and became an idiot at the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by karrapato View Post
                I really enjoyed watching Tyson at his prime, he is one of the reasons i started to watch boxing.

I'm brazilian and trust me, people here doesn't know any of the actual best fighters, BUT EVERYONE KNOWS who Tyson was.
                The last fighter that had the opportunitty of "staring" a boxing match at brazilian TV was "Acelino Freitas" but he changed his style when he changed his trainer and became an idiot at the ring.
                deng, i didn't know Tyson was that big in Brazil. I thought you guys into soccer, Capoeira and could care less about boxing.

Comment

People here doesn't really care about boxing.
                  Here it's just soccer and nothing more.

But everybody saw Tyson's fights.(Maybe because was the last good boxer that appeared at TV here).

Comment

I didn't become a boxing fan because of Tyson. I wanted to become a boxer because of Tyson.

When i was a kid, i was all about Tyson. What kid wasn't captivated by Tyson during the 80s? There hasn't been a KO king since Tyson. If you consider the Klitchkos KO kings. I don't. I think they have knockout power, but they aren't cakin fools the way Tyson did.

Comment

Working...
                    X