No announcement yet.

Your top 3 favorite divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your top 3 favorite divisions?

What are your top 3 favorite divisions and why? My favorite fighter is Kelly Pavlik so it's hard not to pick his division but.. other divisions are too deep right now. I wouldn't be surprised if middleweight returned to the spotlight with a couple more stars, but for now:
    1.) Welterweight division. For me this is a no brainer as the best division. PBF could potentially comeback.. Zelenoff is on his way up. It's only getting better.
    2.) Lightweight division. Once again it is very deep and the tourney idea is excellent.
    3.) Super Middleweight division. No one is clearly dominant but a lot of the top 10 has the potential to rise to the top of the division.

SFW
    WW
    HW(i know it sucks right now)

Comment

Originally posted by PerryDplatypus View Post
      SFW
      WW
      HW(i know it sucks right now)
      Heavy weight could get interesting fast if Areolla and Haye turn out to be good.

Comment

Super-middleweight, loaded with talented boxers like Kessler, Taylor, Bute, Andrade, Froch, Balzsay, Inkin, Zuniga, Miranda etc.

Light welterweight, with the best upcoming fight (Hatton-Pacquiao) and lots of talented young fighters (Bradley, Holt, Kotelnik, Dan Ion, Maidana, Ortiz, Urango, etc)

Heavyweight, with several of my favorite fighters (the Klitschkos, Boytsov).

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
          Super-middleweight, loaded with talented boxers like Kessler, Taylor, Bute, Andrade, Froch, Balzsay, Inkin, Zuniga, Miranda etc.

Light welterweight, with the best upcoming fight (Hatton-Pacquiao) and lots of talented young fighters (Bradley, Holt, Kotelnik, Dan Ion, Maidana, Ortiz, Urango, etc)

Heavyweight, with several of my favorite fighters (the Klitschkos, Boytsov).
          Tunney how do you see the Hatton/Pacquiao fight playing out? I don't think I've seen your prediction yet. I promise not to call you racist or anything.

Comment

Ww
            lw
            mw

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              Tunney how do you see the Hatton/Pacquiao fight playing out? I don't think I've seen your prediction yet. I promise not to call you racist or anything.
              I think it could go either way - Hatton has about a 45% chance.

Comment

Welterweight

Jr welterweight

Middleweight

I'm starting to get into the flyweight category. Vic Darchiyan's style is starting to intrigue me. Not to mention the Donaire brothers.

Comment

Mw
                  ww

Comment

Welterweight

Lightweight

Middleweight

Comment

Working...
                    X