Lowest Body Fat Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest Body Fat Ever

Hey

Just wanted to know what all of your body fat % is? wats the lowest youve had? and who has had the world lowest body fat ever in the world, ive heard it was bruce lee round abt 1% or something, could u post in a pic of the person? Im 172lbs and 5ft.10, what should my body fat be? my body fat is around 14% at the moment which is preti ****.

Thx
    Last edited by tmoqsudz; 12-14-2007, 04:44 PM.

lol wtf bruce lee?? hahaa come one now theres so many people starvin in africa who got like 0% body fat

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      no one one the internet can tell you what you bodyfat is because we dont know how broad you are or nothing you will just to go and have it tested.
      i never asked you what my body fat % was, read the question properly!

Comment

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
        lol wtf bruce lee?? hahaa come one now theres so many people starvin in africa who got like 0% body fat
        cant survive without bodyfat dude. anyone below 3% is very very unhealthy! any athlete that says they are at or around 3 or lower is straight lying. sorry. bruce lee wasnt 1%, he was more like low 5s...

Comment

I think kessler came in at 5.5% body fat for the calzaghe fight and he was ripped to the bone.
          I think if you go below 4% you're going to be in big trouble as your body cant get the things it needs to survive with the amount of food you need to keep that body fat around that level.

Comment

i would say i got about 6-7% BodyFat..im 5'10 170lb

Comment

i've fattened up for christmas, never measured bodyfat.

Comment

Originally posted by oovavu View Post
                i've fattened up for christmas, never measured bodyfat.
                ..and what exactly is your weight/height

Comment

I've been at 5.5% before

Comment

Working...
                  X