No announcement yet.

Sparred 3 rounds, first time in almost a decade. Felt good video inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    Ahh yes your obsession with calling people phaggots and sending dildos, aren't you pushing 40? ..... a little too old to be so immature.

Tolerate what?? It's still just a boxing forum at the end of the day, I can't stand some posters but I would never personally attack them if they revealed any thing about their real lives. But I get it, outside of this forum you don't have much going on in life that's why you take it so seriously and personally attack those that disagree with you. Get help man you're a sad individual.
    You think I have nothing going on in life because I call out losers who live vicariously through fighters? How ****in stupid are you? The pathetic people you associate with are the problem, not the people who are disgusted by them.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      guys like this idiot and Larry detract from any real boxing talk with their constant crying and spamming of the main page yet you think something is wrong with me because I dont tolerate it? This place is a ****hole because of cry babies like them, but you're a little Phaggot too so you have no issue with it.
      Man ive invited you to fight, yet all you wanna do is talk online...you are a coward and know nothing about the art of fighting...if you want your ass kicked my offer still stands

Comment

You think I have nothing going on in life because I call out losers who live vicariously through fighters? How ****in stupid are you? The pathetic people you associate with are the problem, not the people who are disgusted by them.
        All you do is talk,talk,talk and talk..back that **** up

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          All you do is talk,talk,talk and talk..back that **** up
          Are you ****in ******ed? You think my life is as pathetic as yours that I would take time to come fight some ghetto loser like you? Larry, you're beneath me, always will be. Take all that energy and go make money, ****in coward.

Comment

You're the only loser here if you think interacting with posters on an anonymous forum means I'm associated with them in real life. You seem a little too invested in this place for someone that supposedly has a lot going on in real life lol.

Last edited by NaijaD; 08-25-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Are you ****in ******ed? You think my life is as pathetic as yours that I would take time to come fight some ghetto loser like you? Larry, you're beneath me, always will be. Take all that energy and go make money, ****in coward.
              Like i said, all talk

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                Like i said, all talk
                He sent you a dildo with a message that you're a fake gangster and he would carve your face up like a pizza. I wonder how he intends to achieve that behind a computer screen.

I'm honestly embarrassed for the dude.

Comment

• Looking good bro. Keep up the hard work, stay healthy, and strive.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    He sent you a dildo with a message that you're a fake gangster and he would carve your face up like a pizza. I wonder how he intends to achieve that behind a computer screen.

I'm honestly embarrassed for the dude.
                    He is pure pu22y...

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                      Looking good bro. Keep up the hard work, stay healthy, and strive.
                      thanks bro

Comment

Working...
                      X