No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergiy Derevyanchenko Crushes Sam Soliman in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    You're wrong, this is an IBF eliminator, winner fights Johnson and that man is Golovkin mandatory.

Soliman isn't Haymon, Haymon often uses same opponents.
    It was a question, I actually wanted to know what to bet on. Since it's an IBF eliminator there's a greater chance of fair judging which means money on Derev is less safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      It was a question, I actually wanted to know what to bet on. Since it's an IBF eliminator there's a greater chance of fair judging which means money on Derev is less safe.
      Consider Sergiy by stoppage. Sergiy is on a different level and Soliman is shot to pieces. Only reason this is a good fight is it sets up mouth watering Golovkin vs Sergiy next year.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        Consider Sergiy by stoppage. Sergiy is on a different level and Soliman is shot to pieces. Only reason this is a good fight is it sets up mouth watering Golovkin vs Sergiy next year.
        No man, I only bet (big) on certainties. Speculative bets tend to lose me money. He may well get him out and I half expect him to but Sergiy struggled getting his guy out last time, and Soliman can be as awkward as they come.

If I put $400 on Derev to win, I can make an easy $50. If it's on a Haymon show and it's close, Derev still gets the decision. The IBF being involved makes it riskier for if by some chance Soliman has his number (it happens), he will likely get fair judging.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 07-21-2016, 04:42 PM.

Comment

How in hell do I get to watch this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            No man, I only bet (big) on certainties. Speculative bets tend to lose me money. He may well get him out and I half expect him to but Sergiy struggled getting his guy out last time, and Soliman can be as awkward as they come.

If I put $400 on Derev to win, I can make an easy $50. If it's on a Haymon show and it's close, Derev still gets the decision. The IBF being involved makes it riskier for if by some chance Soliman has his number (it happens), he will likely get fair judging.
            If Soliman were to win I would consider it one of the biggest upsets in years. Wade vs Soliman was IBF and most felt Wade got gift. Sergiy should be fighting Rosado and Quillin already.

Comment

Starts in like an hour, thinking about buying some beer but I told myself I'll drink on saturday like a good boy.

Making burgers doe.

Comment

Thursday Night Fights it is then.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Starts in like an hour, thinking about buying some beer but I told myself I'll drink on saturday like a good boy.

Making burgers doe.

Same here, I'm limiting myself to 6 tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                    Same here, I'm limiting myself to 6 tonight.
                    Gotta give me 50 year old liver a little break now and then

Comment

hey Freedom. i have a request for future threads.

can you start adding the time at which the card begins like bigjavi does? that way we know what time we can tune in without having to lookit up. thx

Comment

Working...
                      X