No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Prime Hopkins??? Who wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAXIMUS~RICO~13 View Post
    What ? B hop is an ATG, Canelo is still coming into his own. I see this fight looking like B-hop vs Kelly Pavlik
    It would be much worse why??

1-They said "PRIME" Hopkins

2-Canelo is smaller then Pavlik with less reach

Comment

Hopkins wins every round, it wouldn't even be competitive

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        That is what I think. But a part of me thinks Canelo would finish on his feet, unlike Tito & DLH.

Comment

Canelo would get schooled very badly.

Comment

Hopkins schools Canelo even at age 50 bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Hopkins executes him in about 10 rds.. It would be just brutal to watch Rds 5-10.. Hopkins would start slow, and then pick apart and do severe damage to Canelo in the 2nd half..

Canelo isn't as good as vargas, who wasn't as good as tito, who was brutalized by hopkins..

Prime jermain taylor would beat and probably stop canelo.. No doubt
              Great Triangle theories .....

Now can I start by saying I thought Canelo lost to Trout and Lara and that Cotto deserved a draw or lost by 1-2 points at the most, now that said you are criminally underestimating Canelo. Dude is not the guy who lost to Floyd. He has better reflexes than anyone listed here and I honestly think he'd beat the Crap outta Vargas and Tito and Tito is the man who got me into boxing. How can you watch Tito's embarrassing footwork and think he'd be able to land on Canelo with getting his head countered off? Did you not see the Oscar fight?

Wow..I see why you thought Sadam Ali was actually the goods...Jermain Taylor...Jesus...

Hopkins from the Jones Jr fight gets beaten close UD...Hopkins from the Oscar fight wins Close UD

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                A 25 year old Hopkins? No...No he doesn't. I'm not even a Canelo fan and I see that.

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                  It would be much worse why??

1-They said "PRIME" Hopkins

2-Canelo is smaller then Pavlik with less reach
                  So which Hopkins is that? What fight?

Wow so being smaller with less reach automatically makes you a lesser fighter?

Comment

From what I can remember, Hopkins was one of the stronger middleweights during his time there as far as strength goes and was able to move around on feet pretty good without having to plant his feet too much when throwing. This alone is why I would easily favor Hopkins to beat Canelo quite comfortably. Canelo to me would not be able to muscle Hopkins around and wouldn't find really any opportunities to sit down on his punches while being in range. Factoring in the fact that Hopkins has about 5 inches of both height & reach on him makes me think that there is a possibility that Hopkins might just bully him in the ring so to speak.

Comment

Prime Hopkins is bigger, better, faster, stronger. There is simply no way in which Canelo stands a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X