Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Marquez Looking at Brandon Rios, Not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's ALL about the money! You fight for the purse, not the fans or HoF or some jerks ATG list. It's money honey!! If Juan shy's from Pac and fights someone else for a much lower purse than you know he doesn't want anymore Pacman!! As for him "finding" more power I think he did hahahaha but give alot of credit to Manny for double feinting his way right into a right hand.
    Ray

Comment

nacho is just posturing ...they aint fighting rios , too much risk with too ill reward ....

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        I could live with this were it to actually happen. I'm a fan of Timmeh.

But it aint gonna' happen like that.

What's gonna' happen is JMM will probably fight Pac for big money.

And that's best for Bradley anyway because right now, he gets whupped by either fighter.

If they don't fight him before they retire, he can claim the one (bad) decision win he holds scared them both off and they ducked him.

So, Bradley will keep relatively quiet while JMM and Pac go about the business of lining their retirement pockets.
        I totally disagree with this post..Bradley beats both Marquez or Pac right now..Believe me he will call one of them if not both of them out once he finishes Prov..

Comment

rios is one of arum's fighters. no way top rank gives rios to marquez and push aside pacquiao, not gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            hahaha triangle theory. You must be new to sports in general

Read carefully who and how I replied,I did the exact opposite..I replied to someone who's trying to use the triangle theory to defend his idols loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I totally disagree with this post..Bradley beats both Marquez or Pac right now..
              Hahahaha...yeah I'd like to see Bradley fight either guy. Great fights either way.

It is your actual considered onpinion then that Tim Bradley's victory over the Pacman is legit?

Comment

I dont want to see Pac brain dead or just plain dead when fight #5 settles.

Which is why I dont want to see Pac vs Juan V, all together the outcome is clear.

On the other hand, Rios or Tim are great opponents. Fights that can be easily managed by uncle Bob. So why not?

Comment

A 5th fight with Pac is justified because the fight was edging toward Pac before the 'punch.' Not saying Marquez was lucky because he did it twice, but it seems like a small adjustment for Pac to make in a rematch.

Is Bradley really considered top 5??? We all know he didn't beat Pacquiao.

Rios-Alvarado II is going to be big. I doubt either one has any plans for afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
                    I dont want to see Pac brain dead or just plain dead when fight #5 settles.

Which is why I dont want to see Pac vs Juan V, all together the outcome is clear.

On the other hand, Rios or Tim are great opponents. Fights that can be easily managed by uncle Bob. So why not?
                    Cause he'd make 5 times less money for these fights for similar (or much higher per you) risk as Pac. I take it you're not a JMM fan?

Btw, they were clear, no interest in Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      nacho is just posturing ...they aint fighting rios , too much risk with too ill reward ....
                      Rios is B grade he will get iced by any Elite fighter .

Comment

Working...
                      X